Windows 10: Alot of bugs, can't find a fix

Discus and support Alot of bugs, can't find a fix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem: Nothing opens when I press the items at the little icons near the clock at the taskbar. Also, all the programs that I pinned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup, Aug 15, 2015.

1. mibaup Win User

Alot of bugs, can't find a fix

Hello,
    I have a problem: Nothing opens when I press the items at the little icons near the clock at the taskbar.
    Also, all the programs that I pinned to the taskbar have a problem: I can't right click on them.
    I also found out that when I right-click the desktop to open for example "Personalize", or "Display Settings", nothing opens.
    It just seems that Windows has gone crazy, many things won't press, things won't open etc..
    I don't even know where to start to describe the problem.
    I did try to shut down and turn the PC on again, but it didn't help. (But maybe Windows 10 won't "hard shut down" so I will need to do a hard shut down or something like that?)
    What else can I do?
    I uploaded photos of some of the bugs:

Alot of bugs, can't find a fix [​IMG]

Alot of bugs, can't find a fix [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Aug 15, 2015

2. cant activate Continuum Mode in my touch screen notebook

I think the same antonio. but isnt there any way to workaround this bug? with windows xp i used to fix alot of things with regedit but i cant find anything about in on the web

Brunommmatos, Aug 15, 2015
  3. kasvinda Win User
    no one has updated 5800 to v50 via NSU...!!

yahhh hard reset makes several bugs fixed......thnx alot.... btw whn will nokia fix this.....????

kasvinda, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Alot of bugs, can't find a fix

1. Alot of bugs, can't find a fix - Similar Threads - Alot bugs can't

2. Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop bugging alot after it ran out of power mid-update.: My windows 10 running laptop was installing some security updates which had already strangely taken 30 minutes to get to 10% installing. Not sure when, but the laptop turned off at some point, which I thought was it finishing the install but was rather it running out of...
  3. Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.

in Cortana
    Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.: The search glich again but even worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fixed-a-bug-and-made-a-bug/99b1930d-b293-4cd3-b64c-391bbbf3530e
  4. FIX A BUG

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FIX A BUG: Hi, Microsoft, I'm from Vietnam. I want to fix a bug that is really makes me annoyed! I installed Dragon City! But when I launch it, it will be like this: Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  5. win 10 can't find cd fix

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win 10 can't find cd fix: I had that problem like so many other users. I did a factory reset and had cd in usb port. When all was said and done there it was. The problem being that the system couldn't find it because unlike laptops with cd installed windows 10 thinks it's not here. Windows 10 has to...
  6. Desktop Won't Load, Can't Find a Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Won't Load, Can't Find a Fix: TL;DR: I used a usb to boot into Tails OS and now windows freezes whenever i log into my pc. I ran tails os my computer with a usb stick and now i cant use my computer regulary. I turnt off safe boot on my pc's bios menu in order to boot into Tails and it booted up just...
  7. quick fix for hmmm can't find this page

in Windows 10 Support
    quick fix for hmmm can't find this page: I know this an old topic but I just recently upgraded to windows 10 and had the hmmm can't find this page problem in Edge. My solution: after hitting windows key I typed cleanmgr in search box and ran the computer clean program selecting system files and making sure windows...
  8. HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..: hello, I got myself into twinUI mode, I do not know how to get out of it! Currently, all the default apps from windows are: "twinui" on my windows (image1 below). image 1 [img] Everything was normal an hour ago, but then I was searching for "fixing the...
  9. A simple fix for alot of Windows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A simple fix for alot of Windows 10 issues: Since Windows 10 came out alot of people have had issues concerning alot of aspects in Windows 10, i have been serving ppl as a free tech supporter and i thought to include some fixes here, alot of ppl are panicking, and avoid going to a service company for an expensive...
  10. bootmgr error, can't find a fix

in Windows 10 Support
    bootmgr error, can't find a fix: Hi, I recently got a new motherboard, processor, SSD, and memory for my old, homebuilt desktop. I'm running Windows 10 which I downloaded as the free upgrade last year. I cloned the OS to my new SSD using EaseUS Todo 10.0. I've activated the new partition and upgraded my...