Windows 10: Alt+tab behaviour, how to stop automaximalization of full screen app?

Discus and support Alt+tab behaviour, how to stop automaximalization of full screen app? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello When I am playing some game in fullscreen, I press alt+tab to switch to eg. browser. Game minimalise and browser is displayed. Thats fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Torredo1, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Torredo1 Win User

Alt+tab behaviour, how to stop automaximalization of full screen app?

Hello

When I am playing some game in fullscreen, I press alt+tab to switch to eg. browser. Game minimalise and browser is displayed. Thats fine. However, when I close browser or minimalize browser, game is automaticaly maximalized. Why it dont stay at desktop like was in all windowses before. Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you

:)

Torredo1, Apr 5, 2017

2. Forced to do "ALT-TAB-TAB" to switch instead of "ALT-TAB", when two Excel files are opened.

This worked for Excel (thank you), but is there a solution for PowerPoint? All the PowerPoint registries have the"%1" at the end of the command.

DaddyDupuis, Apr 5, 2017
  3. faeterov Win User
    Forced to do "ALT-TAB-TAB" to switch instead of "ALT-TAB", when two Excel files are opened.

I've posted this same problem, in detail, on the spanish version of this forum. I hope people in microsoft get to see the complete description. I've managed to reproduce every state of the problem. If it's necesary to translate to english, I'll be glad to
    do it.

Problemas con Windows 10 + Excel 2010 + "alt+tab"

faeterov, Apr 5, 2017
Thema:

Alt+tab behaviour, how to stop automaximalization of full screen app?

1. Alt+tab behaviour, how to stop automaximalization of full screen app? - Similar Threads - Alt+tab behaviour stop

2. Alt-tab not working with full screen windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-tab not working with full screen windows: If I have a full screen chrome window and alt-tab, it doesn't show up in the ribbon; if I tab to any other chrome windows and then alt-tab again, the full screen window isn't there at all. If I tab to a different program, or say windows explorer then alt-tab again, the full...
  3. Alt-tab not working with full screen windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-tab not working with full screen windows: If I have a full screen chrome window and alt-tab, it doesn't show up in the ribbon; if I tab to any other chrome windows and then alt-tab again, the full screen window isn't there at all. If I tab to a different program, or say windows explorer then alt-tab again, the full...
  4. Alt-tab not working with full screen windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. window alt+ tab task view is on full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    window alt+ tab task view is on full screen: Before i click all the funtion key on my laptop f1-f12 when im on valorant, after that i noticed that my alt+tab task view is showing on fullscreen on the app that i use usually the task view is showing with minimize window with black home screen does someone know why is it...
  6. Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  7. Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  8. How to stop alt tab showing a window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop alt tab showing a window?: Hello guys, I have noticed lately that alt tab doesn't behave like the good old times. If I had 3 windows and I minimized one I could alt tab between the 2. Worst case scenario I would just click the ones I wanted as last and still it would tab between them. Now it doesn't...
  9. alt-tab stopped working if in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    alt-tab stopped working if in full screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bbaker3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebqx2t/alttab_stopped_working_if_in_full_screen/
  10. How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour: Hi folks I am stumped by something which I assume is relatively easy to fix. The Alt+Tab behaviour has changed on my Win 10 laptop and I am not sure how to change it back. I prefer Alt+Tab to make definitive screen changes, but now it seems to be a scrolling change...