Windows 10: ALT+TAB doesn't work.

Discus and support ALT+TAB doesn't work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NoremacPounder, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ALT+TAB doesn't work.

So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows the tabs that I can go into, but it stops from there. Then it proceeds to reload my desktop and task bar, and then the alt tab window disappears. This is really annoying when a game becomes unresponsive and I cannot get out of that game. If anyone could help me find where the file location is and how to fix it, that would be great.

:)

NoremacPounder, Sep 23, 2015
  2. IPadil Win User

Tab key not working

So... having a problem where tab ket, alt 009 and alt i are not working. Shift tab, alt tab and other combo pairs work fine. On board keyboard tab doesn't work either. Tried uninstalling keyboard driver and reinstalling it, did not fix. Help?

IPadil, Sep 23, 2015
  3. alt+tab stopped working

I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens when i press alt+tab to switch windows.

It just stopped working for some reason, and I don't know how to fix it. The individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

Just to be clear Alt+tab used to work for me -- it worked fine ever since I installed win 10, but now it doesn't even though the individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working?

Thanks.

mrmojorizing, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

ALT+TAB doesn't work.

1. ALT+TAB doesn't work. - Similar Threads - ALT+TAB doesn't

2. No Login blackscreen on startup, Ctrl Alt Del not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Login blackscreen on startup, Ctrl Alt Del not working: I have a Toshiba C55DT-A on Windows 10 and when i power it on it goes directly to a black screen with only my cursor. Ctrl Alt Del doesnt work, Windows key+R does nothing. What can i do to boot it into Safe Mode...
  3. task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...

task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...: task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green leaf" UWP is suspendign processes to improve performance???...
  4. Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Remote Desktop Services User Profile Tab in Windows 10 Build 1903: Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I am running Windows 10 build 1903. Prior to the update, I was use a custom ADUC console that had loads of LDAP queries and a couple of different domains. After the upgrade to 1903, I...
  5. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop: Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  6. Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab): How do I export web page request content in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (network Tab). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-request-details-in-csv-format-from-windows/3c2ae92e-737f-4a72-bcb5-bbd8dc8933c1
  7. windows not running right no IE, Notifications tab, no start button opening...Help any...

windows not running right no IE, Notifications tab, no start button opening...Help any...: Hello everyone I had a internet explorer problem, It just closes when I click on Microsoft edge icon, also same thing with notifications icon at bottem right, and the start button also nothing.. I seen a possiable fix it said to type in search IExplore.exe -nohome something...
  8. Alt tab doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt tab doesn't work in Windows 10: In order to switch between apps in windows 10 you have to do a double alt+tab. Single Alt+tab takes you to the same app. WHAT CRAP is this. 113752
  9. Alt Tab doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt Tab doesn't work in Windows 10: In Windows 7 and before Alt+Tab switched between applications. Now Alt+Tab flashes screen and stays on the app. Have to do Alt+Tab twice to change. 113483
  10. Windows 10 taskbar - doesn't appear when I alt-tab out of a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar - doesn't appear when I alt-tab out of a game: https://i.imgur.com/iPWfVpA.png Specs: Windows 10 x64 GTX 980ti 16GB ram I've googled with no success - I've made sure there are no ease of access optiosn set, I've make sure taskbar is locked, I've tried restarting the windows explorer process. If I hit the...