Windows 10: ALT+TAB doesn't work.

Discus and support ALT+TAB doesn't work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NoremacPounder, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ALT+TAB doesn't work.

So, my alt tab does not really work. It temporarily freezes my computer and or/ becomes unresponsive for a short period of time. I alt tab and it shows the tabs that I can go into, but it stops from there. Then it proceeds to reload my desktop and task bar, and then the alt tab window disappears. This is really annoying when a game becomes unresponsive and I cannot get out of that game. If anyone could help me find where the file location is and how to fix it, that would be great.

:)

NoremacPounder, Sep 23, 2015
  2. IPadil Win User

Tab key not working

So... having a problem where tab ket, alt 009 and alt i are not working. Shift tab, alt tab and other combo pairs work fine. On board keyboard tab doesn't work either. Tried uninstalling keyboard driver and reinstalling it, did not fix. Help?

IPadil, Sep 23, 2015
  3. alt+tab stopped working

I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens when i press alt+tab to switch windows.

It just stopped working for some reason, and I don't know how to fix it. The individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

Just to be clear Alt+tab used to work for me -- it worked fine ever since I installed win 10, but now it doesn't even though the individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working?

Thanks.

mrmojorizing, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

ALT+TAB doesn't work.

1. ALT+TAB doesn't work. - Similar Threads - ALT+TAB doesn't

2. some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.: some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-ty-tab-caps-on-left-side-backspace-no/fb6db7f3-2aff-48bd-beb6-7ffe8f90ae62
  3. Task Manager Processes and Users tabs go blank after a while?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Processes and Users tabs go blank after a while?: Hey Guys I have a strange issue with Task Manager. When I initially open it everything shows fine. Once a certain amount of time passes and I re-launch it, the processes and users tab show no data? Once I restart, it opens fine again...for a while. Additional info: Laptop...
  4. PowerPoint icon appears on every screen, tab or app

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint icon appears on every screen, tab or app: Hi None of the topics on the third drop-down list matches this problem so I going for Desktop etc a because that's where it started, and if the post should be somewhere else could a kind Moderator please shift it or copy it there? I've tried entering key words for this...
  5. Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.: My problem is that the Edge thumbnail preview that displays when hovering over the icon on the taskbar only shows the active tab in each window, instead of all tabs. This started after I had an issue were Edge opened off screen (running multiple displays). I had to use...
  6. How do I restore tabs that were lost? I already restarted PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I restore tabs that were lost? I already restarted PC.: How do I restore tabs that were lost? I already restarted PC. * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-tabs-that-were-lost-i-already/0f9b01cb-b3f5-4579-a57e-6729f4f6f753
  7. Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10: The alt gr key will only work on some of the character can somebody help me 131036
  8. Alt tab doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt tab doesn't work in Windows 10: In order to switch between apps in windows 10 you have to do a double alt+tab. Single Alt+tab takes you to the same app. WHAT CRAP is this. 113752
  9. Alt Tab doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt Tab doesn't work in Windows 10: In Windows 7 and before Alt+Tab switched between applications. Now Alt+Tab flashes screen and stays on the app. Have to do Alt+Tab twice to change. 113483
  10. Windows 10 taskbar - doesn't appear when I alt-tab out of a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar - doesn't appear when I alt-tab out of a game: https://i.imgur.com/iPWfVpA.png Specs: Windows 10 x64 GTX 980ti 16GB ram I've googled with no success - I've made sure there are no ease of access optiosn set, I've make sure taskbar is locked, I've tried restarting the windows explorer process. If I hit the...