Windows 10: alt-tab stopped working

Discus and support alt-tab stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my alt-tab function just stopped working. I've had this computer with Windows10 for over 3 years, bought it new with Windows 10. Worked fine until a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mpbarber, Aug 30, 2018.

1. mpbarber Win User

alt-tab stopped working

So my alt-tab function just stopped working. I've had this computer with Windows10 for over 3 years, bought it new with Windows 10. Worked fine until a few weeks ago... Windows update?????????

Any help would be appreciated

:)

mpbarber, Aug 30, 2018

2. alt + tab not working

*Confused alt-tab stopped working :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Aug 30, 2018
  3. alt+tab stopped working

I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens when i press alt+tab to switch windows.

It just stopped working for some reason, and I don't know how to fix it. The individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

Just to be clear Alt+tab used to work for me -- it worked fine ever since I installed win 10, but now it doesn't even though the individual alt and tab keys still work fine.

How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working?

Thanks.

mrmojorizing, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Polarman Win User

alt-tab stopped working

alt + tab not working

Alt-Tabbing in & out of games does not always work. It can also crash games in some cases.

Polarman, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

alt-tab stopped working

1. alt-tab stopped working - Similar Threads - alt tab stopped

2. Alt Tab is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab is not working.: I've been trying to use alt tab to switch specific screens, but instead, the screen just highlights different aspects of the web browser or program I'm using at the moment. I've already. I've already updated to the latest version of Windows. I've restarted my pc, unplugged...
  3. Alt Tab is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt Tab is not working.: I've been trying to use alt tab to switch specific screens, but instead, the screen just highlights different aspects of the web browser or program I'm using at the moment. I've already. I've already updated to the latest version of Windows. I've restarted my pc, unplugged...
  4. ALT + TAB Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ALT + TAB Not Working: Oddělit od tohoto vlákna. Having the same problem on my notebook. Windows pop-up not working and alt+tab not working also. Does not work on my notebook keyboard and on connected keyboard as well...Tried all methods here and none helped....
  5. Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing: So pretty much lets say i have a game running and am tabbed in play said game, i alt tab out to launch discord or whatever application, then after launching the app, i tab back into my game, once that app launches, it tabs me out of my game and into that app. How do i stop...
  6. Alt-tab switching intermittently stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alt-tab switching intermittently stops working: Hi All, I have what looks like a weird driver issue with my keyboard. Alt-tab switching intermittently stops working in Windows 10. Sometimes this happens after the computer wakes up from sleep, but sometimes simply after some time has passed. The keyboard keeps working...
  7. alt tab not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    alt tab not working: When i try to alt tab it doesnt work, and i hear a beep after i press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-working/64c4fba0-5b02-4247-a380-85dbfd891888
  8. Alt-Tab Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab Not Working: Hello, I am using windows 10. Till now the Alt-Tab Feature of windows was working fine but today suddenly it stopped working. I Searched and found out that adding a registry would work so I opened registry editor and added a registry named AltTabSettings with value 1 in...
  9. alt-tab stopped working if in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    alt-tab stopped working if in full screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bbaker3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebqx2t/alttab_stopped_working_if_in_full_screen/
  10. alt+tab stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    alt+tab stopped working: I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens. The keys work individually. How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working? Thanks. 70553