Windows 10: Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

Discus and support Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro v1709: Can anyone advise me on alternative browsers that are compatible with the "Session Manager" add-on to Firefox? A search... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stanhilliard, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

Windows 10 Pro v1709:
    Can anyone advise me on alternative browsers that are compatible with the "Session Manager" add-on to Firefox?

A search indicates the possibilities of an older version of Firefox, or Waterfox or Firefox ESM. I am not familiar with Waterfox or Firefox ESM, and I don't know how to "fall back" with Firefox.

Edit - I should have put this post in [Browsers and email], sorry.

:)

stanhilliard, Nov 20, 2017

2. Unable to prevent Windows Defender from running scans

REPOSTING => Is Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other alternate browser installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 won't activate??

Is Firefox, Google Chrome or any other alternate browser installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 20, 2017
  4. clam1952 Win User

Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

clam1952, Nov 20, 2017
  5. pyramid10 Win User
    Pale Moon can use Session Manager 0.8.1.7. Pale Moon dot org.

A new project in beta, Basilisk, from the same team may be able to use a newer version. Basilisk-browser dot org.

pyramid10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

1. Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on? - Similar Threads - Alternative browser Firefox

2. Set default browser to alternative browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set default browser to alternative browser: In the "Set Default Apps" settings page, there is no possible way to select a browser that is not either on the Windows store or has large userbase like Chrome. You used to be able to use Control Panel for this, but you changed that to just redirect to the same Settings page...
  3. Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.: Here is our scenario... we have many users that will now be working from home. These users are doing RDP sessions from computers at their homes (using windows 10) to their on site computers (running Windows 7). They do almost all of their work on the remote computer. Many of...
  4. Alternating Default Browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternating Default Browser: So my usual browser is firefox. When I'm writing my paper I use Google Docs and I'd imagine it'd be easier to go with Chrome for that (and also i often use public computers for writing, so chrome is easier) Is there a feature (such as virtual desktop) that makes this...
  5. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  6. Firefox 61.0.2 version adds support for automatic restoration of browsing session

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 61.0.2 version adds support for automatic restoration of browsing session: Mozilla has been constantly working on improving the experience of its Firefox browser for Windows users. The company recently announced a make over of its Firefox browser which is in works currently internally. The company is today releasing a new update for its Firefox...
  7. 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,

in Browsers and Email
    10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,: Despite the seemingly small world of web browsers, there’s an entire alternative universe out there. All of them are fighting for your attention with unique features and specializations around new interface concepts, privacy, music, social media, and more. If you’re...
  8. Can Not Set Firefox as Default Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can Not Set Firefox as Default Browser: I've been able to set Firefox as my default browser before, but recently after reinstalling FireFox, Wi10 is simply not allowing me to set a default browser at all (other than default - Edge). wMeEdfGBsTk 51099
  9. Alternative Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative Browsers: Here's one I hadn't heard of: Sleipnir 4 - Chromium based, Firefox style, feature rich: Sleipnir 4 for Windows - カスタマイズ性を重視したリッチでパワフルなブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - 'Modern UI': タブブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - Windows / Macの先端的ウェブブラウザ | フェンリル Loaded with features but still pretty darn...
  10. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...