Windows 10: Alternative browsers do not work with Windows 10

Discus and support Alternative browsers do not work with Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I find you cannot save any file, download items, save pics, all the browsers I have tried, Chrome, Blackhawk, Opera and a few others crash when trying... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Liquidirt, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Liquidirt Win User

Alternative browsers do not work with Windows 10

I find you cannot save any file, download items, save pics, all the browsers I have tried, Chrome, Blackhawk, Opera and a few others crash when trying to do so. Is there any fix for this?

:)

Liquidirt, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 Browsers do not work

Hi Steven,

Good to know that the issue is resolved. Please feel free to reply if you need further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Aug 11, 2015
  3. John582n Win User
    Windows 10 Browsers do not work

Do you have Malwarebytes AntiExploit installed?

John582n, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Liquidirt Win User

Got them all to finally work. What is weird is that I had to install "Adobe Flash" now they all work.

Liquidirt, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Alternative browsers do not work with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Alternative browsers

2. Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 computers so is there an alternative?: To All, I am unable to create a Windows 10 recovery drive on 2 different computers. Both of these computers came with the original release of Windows 10 and have gone through several Windows 10 upgrades. For background, I wanted to create the recovery drives as a...
  3. any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?: I'm in need of a way to enable legacy components on widows 10 without using the "turn windows features on or off" thing in the control panel. The issue with that option is that when i open it, the window is blank where the features are supposed to be, i've tried every...
  4. AIDA64 Alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIDA64 Alternative?: Hi, I've been using AIDA64 for many years, but since I upgraded my CPU, I've been getting some crazy readings. For example on stress test for 5 minutes the CPU Diode reaching 91 degree C and the CPU fan reaching 7500 RPM. I'm assuming AIDA does not support AMD Ryzen 9 3900X...
  5. Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alternative (And Free) System imaging and backup programs?: hi, I'm looking for an alternative to windows 7 backup and restore, ive had several problems now with it and I'm pretty sure its going to be depreciated and eventually removed in a future release of windows 10, that and i think my main hdd drive will eventually fail soon, ive...
  6. Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?: Windows 10 Pro v1709: Can anyone advise me on alternative browsers that are compatible with the "Session Manager" add-on to Firefox? A search indicates the possibilities of an older version of Firefox, or Waterfox or Firefox ESM. I am not familiar with Waterfox or Firefox...
  7. 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,

in Browsers and Email
    10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,: Despite the seemingly small world of web browsers, there’s an entire alternative universe out there. All of them are fighting for your attention with unique features and specializations around new interface concepts, privacy, music, social media, and more. If you’re...
  8. Alternative Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative Browsers: Here's one I hadn't heard of: Sleipnir 4 - Chromium based, Firefox style, feature rich: Sleipnir 4 for Windows - カスタマイズ性を重視したリッチでパワフルなブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - 'Modern UI': タブブラウザ Sleipnir 6 - Windows / Macの先端的ウェブブラウザ | フェンリル Loaded with features but still pretty darn...
  9. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...
  10. Problem setting default browser to any alternative to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem setting default browser to any alternative to Edge: I have not had a problem setting the default browser, which for some time has been Maxthon. But suddenly (perhaps due to the April update?) not only has Edge taken over, I cannot now find a way to change it. When I go to default apps in Settings I am only offered the choice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 browsers do not work