Windows 10: Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets

Discus and support Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guy, I’m currently having some issues with Windows 10 and signed Java Applets. Usually when starting a signed Java Applet - no matter if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MPREv2, Apr 12, 2018.

1. MPREv2 Win User

Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets

Hey guy,

I’m currently having some issues with Windows 10 and signed Java Applets.
    Usually when starting a signed Java Applet - no matter if starting inside a browser or as via JNLP/JavaWebStart – there is a warning prompt notifying if to run the application.
    There you can say: Yes / Now
    and with a tick [] do not show again …. For publisher and that location -> that adds the certificate to the trusted certificates in the Java Configuration.

In the past (Windows 7) that always worked fine.
    Since using Windows 10 ticking the checkbox for accepting the certificate is somehow not working -> the cert is not added to the accepted certificates.
    (These can be reviewed: Java Control Panel -> Security -> Manage Certificates: Trusted Certificates -> User)

Do you know what could be the reason for that?
    Maybe any new Windows 10 security restrictions?
    I'm using only a user account.

:)

MPREv2, Apr 12, 2018
  2. yungngian Win User

N95 8GB Help with Java anyone?

Hi,

I am trying to use N95 to access Internet Banking of various banks and these secured sites require Java applets. I always receive a blank screen or error message "Java applet not initialized" from these seured sites on the N95.

I am not IT literate and hence I thought N95 is installed with Java compliant Symbian OS.

Any suggestion?

Thanks and regards

yungngian, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Java Applets very small

I believe your problem is that in using Java Applets the Window Size is coded into the applet by the programmer, so the onscreen size will always be dependent on your screen resolution and therefore can't be altered by the user without altering the screen
    resolution.

Erdeslawe, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets

1. Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets - Similar Threads - Always prompted Signed

2. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...: Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet, here are the steps to follow:Original Source tip from this web-site: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100039156....
  5. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...: Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet, here are the steps to follow:Original Source tip from this web-site: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100039156....
  6. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Sign in prompt is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  8. Sign in prompt is annoying

Sign in prompt is annoying: So this sign in required prompt keeps popping up ever since my college classes ended. When I go click on sign in it will only let me sign in with my expired college email that doesn't work and when I do with my personal windows account it says it doesn't accept it. I tried...
  9. Control Panel Applets' CLSID

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Applets' CLSID: Hi Guys, Does anyone know what the CLSIDs / GUIDs for the following applets in Control Panel: [img] [img] Mail Flash Player (32-bit) In addition, I would be extremely appreciative if you can advise how I can go about looking up an applet's GUID. Thank you, 129455
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE‎ ok after a restart always

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE‎ ok after a restart always: Hi! My Windows 10 computer gives DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE some minutes after start, and then re-starts and then works perfectly for ever, until next restart. I save switched off the Power save for some devices as advised by some users on the net. How can I diagnose this?...