Windows 10: Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

Discus and support Always show hidden icons on taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar? [img] 5235 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Golden Win User

Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar?

Always show hidden icons on taskbar? [​IMG]

:)

Golden, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Written Win User

Windows 10 - Unable to Hide Desktop Icons

I have always hidden my desktop icons by unchecking the "Show desktop icons" option. After upgrading to Windows 10, however, each time I shut my computer down and start it up again in a subsequent session, the desktop icons will unhide themselves. Is there
    any way to ensure the icons are permanently hidden and do not revert? Thanks!

Written, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Taskbar and desktop flashing problem Win10 Home edition

I discovered that my problem was with my iCloud. However in my hidden

icons; if I hover my mouse over the OneDrive icon, a message continues

to appear showing that it?? is always "downloading 2.5MB of 2.5MB, 8 files

remaining."

Jerry James, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Right click taskbar choose properties> taskbar tab> notification area> customize>check always show all icons and notifications

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Golden Win User
    Ahhh, thats what they did with it. Thanks.

Golden, Apr 5, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Just a note -- if you Auto hide the taskbar (on bottom of the screen) then the little arrow to show the hidden icons still doesn't work.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Always show hidden icons on taskbar? - Similar Threads - Always show hidden

2. Invisible icon in the "Show hidden icons" section of the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible icon in the "Show hidden icons" section of the Taskbar.: Good day,It has come to my attention that I have a invisible/transparent icon in my drop down section of my taskbar. I have no clue how to identify it and remove it. When I click or right click the Icon it does not do anything. Is there any basic steps to see how I can...
  3. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  4. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  5. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  6. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  8. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  9. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?: I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can I always lock it to the visible area whenever I plug in the passport? Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 179441
  10. Taskbar always shows all icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar always shows all icons: Hi, I have a problem with my taskbar icons. I only want the battery indicator to always show next to the clock, without opening up all with the arrow. Like this:[ATTACH] However every time when I restart the device it automatically ticks in the "Always show all..." option....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar always show hidden icons

2. alway show hidden icon in taskbar

3. how to always show hidden icons in taskbar

4. windows 10 always show hidden icons taskbar],
  5. show hidden icons always,
  6. always show hidden icons,
  7. always on icons yaskbar