Windows 10: Am I on the Anniversary Update?

Discus and support Am I on the Anniversary Update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm running Win 10 Pro 64, version 10.0.14393. *Wink 66446 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by x509, Oct 9, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Am I on the Anniversary Update?

I'm running Win 10 Pro 64, version 10.0.14393. *Wink

:)

x509, Oct 9, 2016
  2. I-am-I Win User

Trouble with loginname in Windows Mail App

I'm sorry, but this can't be the sense of the app.

I can't change my login name to my email address, because it's set by another company I am working for. So in this case the app is totally senseless and useless, is this right?

Are there plans to change it back so that I can type in another login name?

I-am-I, Oct 9, 2016
  3. I-am-I Win User
    Trouble with loginname in Windows Mail App

Hi there,

I am using the Windows Mail App (from the Store) with an exchange account.

The problem ist that I can type in email and password only.

My loginname is NOT EQUAL to my email-address, so how can I specify the loginname?

PS: using the loginname in the email-field is not possible.

I-am-I, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

The 14393 is the Build number and has .xxx following. The Version is either 1511 or 1607, mine is Version 1607 Build 14393.222, the .222 is for the latest update I've received. Yours also has to be Version 1607 Build 14393.xxx. The previous Build number on mine was 14393.187. The 1511 stands for the release of November 2015 and 1607 is for July 2016 or the 1-year Anniversary.

Berton, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Just to add to Berton's post, hit the Windows key*Start and type winver and you will get this:
    Am I on the Anniversary Update? [​IMG]

Or in about in settings:

To see if you are totally up to date go to: Windows 10 release information - current branch, build history
    And you will see this chart:

Cliff S, Oct 9, 2016
  6. x509 Win User
    OK guys, thanks. I'm on 1607.

x509, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Am I on the Anniversary Update? - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update

2. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  3. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  4. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?: because i am looking into having windows anniversary edition i need to know if i can get windows anniversary with windows 10 pro installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-windows-10-pro-at-the-same-time-of/b544af42-f024-4c08-bb75-c0e19b9e8cb5
  6. How do I download the Windows Connect App? I already am on the latest anniversary update.

How do I download the Windows Connect App? I already am on the latest anniversary update.: So I need the Windows Connect App. But on the internet I can only find people telling me to download the newest windows anniversary update. After installing Windows Version 2004 Build 19041.450 the Connect app is still not on my pc. Any advice? Thanks a lot! Best...
  7. Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?: I want to transfer xbox play anywhere games from my xbox to my laptop. submitted by /u/StevoBP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwn78y/is_it_possible_to_get_the_windows_10_anniversary/
  8. I have lost my camera during your Windows 10 Anniversary update 2016

I have lost my camera during your Windows 10 Anniversary update 2016: Sir , I have lost my inbuilt camera of Laptop after updating my laptop in 2016 , for Your windows 10 Anniversary Update , Camera always shows black screen ,my laptop is G2 640 HP . I have tried all the methods on internet , non of them worked for me , I have...
  9. Anniversary Update?

Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  10. How to get windows anniversary update in 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get windows anniversary update in 2020: I want to get xbox play anywhere but it requires windows 10 anniversary. how do i get it now? submitted by /u/Acerok753 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm3e0d/how_to_get_windows_anniversary_update_in_2020/