Windows 10: Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?

Discus and support Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I removed 'This PC\Documents' from favorites, navigated down from C: to Documents so that the complete path name was displayed, and added to favorites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jwr327, May 13, 2017.

1. jwr327 Win User

Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?

I removed 'This PC\Documents' from favorites, navigated down from C: to Documents so that the complete path name was displayed, and added to favorites. Now the path name is still truncated to 'This PC\Documents'. I have turned on 'show full path' which I find valuable for quick navigation. Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?

:)

jwr327, May 13, 2017

2. I am not able to see the full path of the program and file folder in notification

Hello Mike,

Where you able to see the full path of the program, by checking the Windows Defender and select Virus & threat protection? See the image below:

Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed? [​IMG]

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, May 13, 2017
  3. MikeHsu1 Win User
    I am not able to see the full path of the program and file folder in notification

Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed? [​IMG]

No, I am not able to see the program in the location you described.

MikeHsu1, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?

1. Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed? - Similar Threads - wasting trying full

2. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  3. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  4. How to get full filename and path of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get full filename and path of files: I am using Windows 10. I have a directory with many subfolders. I want to get a list of all the files full path in all the subdirectories. For example, C:\Parent Directory\Sub Directory\My File.txt I want to put all these file names and their directories into a text...
  5. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  6. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".: I am very upset about my computer being unusable , constant updates that will not install. Please contact me, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I should not have to modify the registry, do your job. Fix it. No reply, taking it further . Microsoft, where is...
  7. Am I wasting my time creating image and recovery disk with Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Am I wasting my time creating image and recovery disk with Macrium: If I'm going to be reinstalling Win 10 in a couple of weeks (as it appears I can't just roll my Win10 Preview into a Win10 RTM version), is there any point in running the Macrium backup utility, imaging the disk, and crating a Macrium rescue disk? I assume that nothing...
  8. How to display full file path in Wndows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display full file path in Wndows Explorer: There is a tutoral on this issue, but it doesn't solve the central problem, which is, where is the folder? I mean, which drive is it on? The image shown in the tutoral gives the file path as beginning with "This PC". But WHERE on this PC? My PC has several drives, and...
  9. How to get/display full path *and* file name of a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get/display full path *and* file name of a file?: Hi All, Any way to get/display the full path and file name of a file? It's easy to get the full path, but I want to get the path and file name. I know I can grab them separately. Can I get them together? How? I did a google and youtube search and didn't find any hits....
  10. Display full path for special folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Display full path for special folders: Hi, I recently migrated to Win10 Home Edition x64 from Win7. One thing that is absolutely maddening to me is the inability of seeing the full path in the navigation bar for special folders like "Downloads", "Desktop", "Images" and many more where just their names are...