Windows 10: amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine

Discus and support amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had blue screens on my windows 10 machine by and then. After some time I read somewhere that I should disable "let windows manage your swap file" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ExcessPhase, Aug 19, 2018.

1. amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine

I had blue screens on my windows 10 machine by and then. After some time I read somewhere that I should disable "let windows manage your swap file" and this solved the problem. This is a pretty fresh installed machine without any third party software.

This weekend I discovered that some device security setting was disabled (device security - core isolation) and I wondered why, as I remember having enabled all those checkmarks and more. So I enabled this again and later tried to watch a video on amazon prime. Which caused a repeated crash. Then I tried the same in safe mode -- but was told that my webbrowser is not compatible (edge) and that I should use edge. I figure that amazon is loading some amateurish implemented device driver -- or some device driver which is knowingly violating Microsoft rules for kernel programming. Searching the web for this I only found a movie at amazon prime for $1.99 to rent which was supposed to help repairing this issue (I did not fall victim to this scam). I also found various discussions here, but as usual without any tangible resolution. I'm curious about this. As far as I know Microsoft gets plenty of crash reports and should be able to pinpoint such things very easily. I'm now going to enable driver verifier. But again: Why do I need to do this, as Microsoft gets plenty of crash reports automatically?

:)

ExcessPhase, Aug 19, 2018

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine

Windows 10 keeps crashing and getting blue screen errors

Hi Raine,

It appears that you're still encountering blue screen errors on your Windows 10 PC even after performing a clean installation for the second time. BSOD could be caused by hardware or driver problems. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we
    would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your Toshiba laptop?
    • Are there any error messages related to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps aside from clean installation?

You can troubleshoot blue screen errors by following steps on this article.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

Ramon Imp, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine

1. amazon.com keeps causing a blue screen on my windows 10 machine - Similar Threads - amazon com keeps

2. Windows update keeps on causing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps on causing blue screen: I noticed that windows had an update so I naturally updated it immediately, but while windows was configurating it suddenly blue screened and now it just keeps on causing blue screens, and whenever I enter recovery mode theres no "Advanced" option there is only "Press enter...
  3. Windows update keeps on causing blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps on causing blue screen: I noticed that windows had an update so I naturally updated it immediately, but while windows was configurating it suddenly blue screened and now it just keeps on causing blue screens, and whenever I enter recovery mode theres no "Advanced" option there is only "Press enter...
  4. Windows update keeps on causing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ntoskrnl.exe keeps causing Blue screen crashes

ntoskrnl.exe keeps causing Blue screen crashes: Hi I got a new pc lately and at first everything was fine for a couple of days then I started experiencing numerous BSODs with various reasonings1.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Happened twice before then moving onto the...
  6. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing: I don't know what's going on, but lately amazon has been wonky. The site seems to work just fine except for the Your Orders screen. When I click on it, the screen doesn't load all the way and just flashes. I can, quickly, click on some of the options like Order Again, and...
  7. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing: I don't know what's going on, but lately amazon has been wonky. The site seems to work just fine except for the Your Orders screen. When I click on it, the screen doesn't load all the way and just flashes. I can, quickly, click on some of the options like Order Again, and...
  8. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

9. My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 Keeps Blue Screening: The bsod screen always gives a different error code, but they always say something about memory management issues with the system. I have been having this issue for weeks, and have not been able to figure it out. My Windows 10 blue screens what seems like every 5 minutes and...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen machine exception

Windows 10 blue screen machine exception: I need help. My laptop keeps freezing, shutting down and showing a blue screen that notes "machine exception." I have a new computer so I am not sure how to fix this and Dell is useless. They tell me it is a Windows problem. I need to get this resolved because it is...