Windows 10: Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals

Discus and support Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] This week, Amazon revealed that it will no longer offer an unlimited storage plan in its Amazon Drive consumer service. Instead, the firm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals

Read more: Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jun 7, 2017
  2. Sanwin2 Win User

Document transferring

An alternative is to use one of the many free 'cloud' storage facilities to transfer the files.

Onedrive, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud, Google Cloud to name but four.

Sanwin2, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Muppilito Win User
    Muppilito, Jun 7, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

As stated in the article, if you have Amazon prime, you still will get unlimited photo storage. The only thing I use Amazon storage for is my Amazon music library. I utilize Microsoft OneDrive to keep all of my cell phone pictures. I have it set to upload my camera role automatically, I pay the $99 a year for Office 365 Home and that covers all of my Office installs as well as 5TB of online storage space for my family.

pparks1, Jun 7, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    No contest really - $60 for 1TB, $69 for MS Office + 1 TB for one user, or $99 for MS Office for 5 users and 1 T each as you say. Even the one user plan equates to MS Office for $9.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Amazon Drops Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individuals - Similar Threads - Amazon Drops Unlimited

2. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  3. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  4. Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closing the Amazon Unlimited Music App in Windows 10: If I hit the Close button the usual X in the upper RH corner to end my Amazon Music session, it closes the window but keeps playing. There doesn't seem to be a "stop" button just "Pause" and I can't find an Exit button. I always have to do CTRL+Alt+Delete and force it closed...
  5. cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  6. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  7. is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?

is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?: is OneDrive storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-storage-in-the-cloud/1b36ebfd-10ed-444a-82f2-1b4bc44cc7dd
  8. How is that cloud storage?

How is that cloud storage?: Hello, I need help with the storage of the cloud, some education is good for me. I have heard and read that I can store information through my mail or something similar....
  9. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  10. OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365: Today, storage limits just became a thing of the past with Office 365. Moving forward, all Office 365 customers will get unlimited OneDrive storage at no additional cost. We’ve started rolling this out today to Office 365 Home, Personal, and University customers. The roll out...