Windows 10: Ambushed by User Account Control Issue

Discus and support Ambushed by User Account Control Issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I've been researching this Forum on this problem, but I could not see whether or not there is a solution to the case. See SIMILAR threads but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tiburcio, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tiburcio Win User

Ambushed by User Account Control Issue

Hi

I've been researching this Forum on this problem, but I could not see whether or not there is a solution to the case. See SIMILAR threads but all seems not the same about the path to find a solution...

Every time I try to open some certain non-Microsoft programs and some Microsoft applications a message appears asking:

Ambushed by User Account Control Issue [​IMG]
    or

I'm the only PC user, and could always perform these commands and can´t understand what made foolish to lose access as administrator. Or do I´ve access and am not realizing how to do it?

One of the commands I can do is lusrmgr.msc and I get these:

Arrow number 1 points to administrator and arrow 2 am I the default user (Antonio).

Branching these two users I get in the default user properties the following:

In the administrator's properties I can see the following:

If I try to change any configuration in the administrator or the default I get the following message:

-> access denied

I set this computer using an OEM version of windows 7 professional in 2012/13, and did upgrade last July (2016) for windows 10 (pro). The sistem is non-english (pt-br) x64.
    Since then the windows worked fine until six days ago (maybe an update?) when appeared this puzzle.The SO build runing is these:

Looks like my Registered (default) User account like lost permission to change what is needed, or I´m wrong?

For example: If I try to use the control of accounts control userpasswords2 I get the message:

-> only NO

or try use the CMD as an administrator does not work either

-> only NO

If I try to enable administrator control here: net user administrator / active: yes I get DENIED ACCESS because I can not use CMD as administrator.

Interesting is that Windows 10 still works very well (including antivirus, antimalware, antiexploit, firewall) since I no longer want to make any changes to the system, or install one in the application or uninstall another.

This definitely will not work for long.

Any leads?

greetings [/quote]

Tiburcio, Nov 13, 2016

2. user account control issue

Thank you for the clarification, Amandeep. Since you've mentioned that a third-party software may have caused this issue, we suggest that you launch your computer in safe mode.

Kindly follow the steps:

• From
      Start, search for msconfig

• Select
      System Configuration
      from the search results.

• On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services
      check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open
      Task Manager.

• On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.

• Close Task Manager.

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Nov 13, 2016
  3. user account control issue

I am facing a problem regarding admin as window is not showing admin when i try to update any software or try to reinstall new software. That i am not even able to manage user account and cannot make new user account, as it always ask permission and yes
    button is not avaiable.

i am facing this problem as i assume when i installed Quick Heal anti virsus as i think so.

kindly resolve my problem

Amandeep Singh adv, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Tiburcio Win User

I kept looking for a solution here and found a clue that led to the solution of this problem.

I accessed the settings following this tutorial:

Settings - Open in Windows 10
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/open-settings-in-windows-10.8264/

And I came across a different screen,but with the same property, which is restart now

To use safe mode I followed this tutorial:
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-10.9461/

Here I used the OPTION ONE AND choose the option 5 or F5 -> Safe Mode with Networking

So with windows 10 loaded in safe mode and Only here I can use the COMMAND window with administrator right again and can CHANGE the rights using these other tuto:

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/enable-or-disable-elevated-administrator-account-in-windows-10.7493/#option4

Where I used the net user administrator / active: yes command in the command windows with admin rights

By doing this and restarting I can enter again in windows 10 with my admin privilege in the default user account.

I do not know yet the implications of running windows 10 with the "net user administrator /active:yes" enabled - if there is any - but So far so good!

If there is any instability I report here.

If this information is unnecessary you can delete without problems, since I opened the thread before trying this option.

Only for information I notice that in this reinicialization the system asked to correct some errors, I left it to correct it and after a new boot - as a precaution - I did a defragmentation and optimization (using third-party program).

That's it.

Greetings

Tiburcio, Nov 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Ambushed by User Account Control Issue - Similar Threads - Ambushed User Account

2. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  3. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  4. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control: Hi Microsoft : First.......I bought a Beelink SEI8 mini pc not the best choice. The UAC is locked. [I contacted Beelink, and they weren't of much help] I get the error message : "Use Administative Account and login to continue". Currently, the OS is stuck on using a pin to...
  6. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control: Somehow, I got locked out of my User Account. I can't make any changes. Every time I try to make a change, it asks if I want to make any changes. And the only button available is NO. I'm using Windows 10 / 64-bit. Thanks, Gary S. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. User Account Control issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control issue: I used to be asked to authenticate(by password, PIN or Windows Hello) an action requiring admin rights eventhough I was logged in with administrator account but after some change to registry, I am not being asked to authenticate such admin level actions like installing a new...
  8. User Account Control Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control Issues Windows 10: Why, when I am the only administrator, do I receive Account Control popup messages indicating that Administrator Approval is required and then it will not let me perform the action, even though I AM the only administrator? How do I fix this? I have to say, Windows...
  9. Advance user account control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advance user account control issue: i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as Admin. suggesting me to sign in as admin. need advice. these are the things i did to resolve this issue: 1) win + R type:...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...