Windows 10: AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

Discus and support AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Want to share with you here in this forum about the driver's update from Windows 10 Update. Last week I have to change the graphic card from Nvidia to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by imcanadian, Aug 24, 2018.

1. AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

Want to share with you here in this forum about the driver's update from Windows 10 Update. Last week I have to change the graphic card from Nvidia to AMD and use the program of Display Driver Uninstaller. That part is no problem to clean the drivers out and shutdown before change the graphic card. Then I installed the AMD driver from the site of AMD.com. No problem with this part as well. Now about the update drivers through Windows Update late last week and I got 8 AMD updates and 1 Nvidia update. I was surprised to see that Windows Update installed the Nvidia driver which I was not expected to have the driver for Nvidia. I know that I have to leave some of the files for Nvidia PhysX through Steam for PC games which I have three game simulators on my desktop. One of them is required to run Nvidia PhysX and that's DoveTail Games Train Simulator 2019. Anyway my question is that why is Windows Update installing Nvidia display driver. The file information is below about Nvidia display driver:

Nvidia - Display - 10/27/2017 12:00:00 AM - 23.21.13.8813

Hope that there will be no more driver update for Nvidia through Windows Update all along. Should I worry about this driver in my desktop because I guess that I can't remove this Nvidia display driver in Windows 10 Professional 64X. Or can remove this in registry or better off to leave this alone.

John

:)

imcanadian, Aug 24, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

4. DRDNA Win User

AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

1. AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - AMD Nvidia Drivers

2. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  3. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  4. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs: To get your computer ready for future Windows 10 and app/game updates, making sure that your hardware drivers remain updated is of the utmost importance In Windows 10, you can update drivers via the Windows Update, but users are always recommended to use the driver vendor’s...
  6. Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated: Intel, Nvidia and AMD have published their September 2020 display drivers for Windows 10. If you’ve Windows 10 version 1809 or newer, you should be able to update your display drivers and grab the fixes or support for new games. Intel’s “unlocked” display driver for Windows...
  7. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help when i update driver error comes no such interface supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  8. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Customization
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  9. AMD driver update from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD driver update from Windows Update: Recently I have updated my AMD drivers to the newest ones in AMD official site, however after installing that, Windows Update tried to force me to install the old version of AMD drivers; can anyone help me with this one ? Thank you all first :D...
  10. updating nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NVIDIA - Display - 10/27/2017 12:00:00 AM - 23.21.13.8813

2. nvidia - display - 10/27/2017 12:00:00 am - 23.21.13.8813.

3. NVIDIA - Display - 12/4/2017 12:00:00 AM - 23.21.13.8857

4. windows10 amd nvidia,
  5. NVIDIA - Display - 10/27/2017,
  6. 10/27/2017 12:00:00 AM - 23.21.13.8813,
  7. nvidia and windows10,
  8. thema amd for windows 10,
  9. • nvidia - display - 10/27/2017 12:00:00 am - 23.21.13.8813,
  10. nvidia driver with windows update,
  11. nvidia radeon updates,
  12. nvidia display 23.21.13.8813 windows update,
  13. nvidia / amd drivers,
  14. amd nvidea drivers,