Windows 10: AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message

Discus and support AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear All, My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by onlytanmoy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message

Dear All,

My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one message being displayed on stereoscopic 3D video...please see the image for more details

AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message [​IMG]

Any fix for that please?

Thanks,
    Troy.

:)

onlytanmoy, Jul 29, 2015

2. Cannot view 3D in a window - NVidia 3D vision

Why is it not possible to view my 3D videos and photos in a window with Windows 10?

I have an NVidia 3D vision capable graphics card and monitors. Windows 10 will only let me view 3D full screen with Stereoscopic player. The same drivers and software version allows 3D viewing in a window under Windows 7. How come it doesn't work in Windows
    10?

When I try to view a 3D video or photo in Stereoscopic player I get a message that 3D can only be viewed in Full Screen mode. What is the issue?

I guess I'll add yet one more thing to the list of things that Windows 10 killed, like my webcam and my Adobe Acrobat.

AnthonyChiappette, Jul 29, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Games have a 3D look to it, and I don't know how to turn it off because I don't want to play in 3D.

Apparently using the Win10 3D Builder automatically enables the 3D option in Nvidia Control Panel.(Open NVCP > Stereoscopic 3D > Set up stereoscopic 3D, and clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D.

Note that Nvidia 3D can also be disable using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T (not permanently though, only

after a game is launched).

- The best option is to uninstall the Nvidia 3D Vision Controller driver and Nvidia 3D Vision driver, if you do

not have Nvidia 3D Vision glasses.

This will prevent the drivers from conflicting with other software/services, which they have been known to

do from time to time.

These drivers can cause random - pink/red/white/grey screen crashes as well.

- If other software or drivers for TV/monitors, or AMD graphics have a 3D option, I cannot help with

disabling them.

BossDweeb, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message

1. AMD CCC-VSR-stereoscopic 3D video message - Similar Threads - AMD CCC VSR

2. I can’t open ccc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t open ccc: I installed the drivers for the ati mobility radeon hd 4530 which is the one I haveon the amd website and when I try to open the ccc, I get something like « AMD Catalyst Control Center cannot be started. There are currently no settings that can be configured using Catalyst...
  3. I can’t open ccc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t open ccc: I installed the drivers for the ati mobility radeon hd 4530 which is the one I haveon the amd website and when I try to open the ccc, I get something like « AMD Catalyst Control Center cannot be started. There are currently no settings that can be configured using Catalyst...
  4. Stereoscopic 3D gets disabled on system restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereoscopic 3D gets disabled on system restart: Hi, we have a projection system with 8 PCs each driving 1x 3D projector. Recently the 3D stopped working and we figured out this was due to the Windows 10 3D display mode setting getting disabled when the PCs are restarted. Strangely, it seems that Nvidia Control Panel's...
  5. Paint 3D video probelm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D video probelm: Hei have problem with 3D programs, any can help? Video card is Geforce 9400m with latest drivers.. any ideas? or just need configure 3d settings? any know whats a setings?[ATTACH]...
  6. AMD Radeon error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon error message: how do I fix AMD Radeon error message 'windows cannot find 'Bin64\installmanagerAPP.exe' when trying to update drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-error-message/61fc27d3-d42f-4d88-b1f0-8be19c69c860
  7. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  8. Paint 3D - Inverted Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - Inverted Video: Hello, I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work. I'm running updated Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I bring in my JPEG image. I save my image and choose "3d Video" I get options to make it...
  9. how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d: how do i turn off stereoscopic 3d because I cant use my vr please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-stereoscopic-3d/dbad8384-b775-4388-b489-e6b8d3cb5148
  10. HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?: Dear All, My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one message being displayed on stereoscopic 3D video...please see the image for more details [img] What is it exactly?...