Windows 10: AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0

Discus and support AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Aspire One D225E 2G Ram As I recall during the Windows 10 install the Graphics driver was a AMD Radeon HD 6290 ver 15.200.1062.1004 which is current.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ickus454, Sep 2, 2015.

1. ickus454 Win User

AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0

Aspire One D225E
    2G Ram
    As I recall during the Windows 10 install the Graphics driver was a AMD Radeon HD 6290 ver 15.200.1062.1004 which is current.
    I have an external display, just a generic, plugged into the video port and all was working well for several days. I powered down the laptop for a couple of days then upon startup the displays started acting similar to a dual display system except they were not entirely separated like it would be if it were in dual monitor mode.

This is where I discovered the above Intel graphics media accelerator 3150 installed as the display adapter. Weird!

Tried disable and search and almost toasted the system. Scrambled display at the laptop. Just a mess on the screen.
    System came up on the external monitor. Went to AMD and downloaded Catalyst and managed to get display back on laptop and successfully managed to get the display back on the laptop. However, did not get the Radeon driver back.

Any ideas short of a reinstall?
    Ick

:)

ickus454, Sep 2, 2015
  2. omikl Win User

Windows 10 Mail App crashes graphics driver

I am experiencing the same problem on my Dell Inspiron 1012.

- Same symptoms

- No updated driver available

- Problem only started after the mid June update of Mail app

- Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0)

- Driver version 8.15.10.2697

omikl, Sep 2, 2015
  3. how to fix display driver stopped responding

I suspect that this problem is due to a video driver acceleration set too high for a non-compatible or MS generic W10 driver. I have an older Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0) driver that does not have the option
    to reduce or turn off acceleration, so I am stuck with the freezing problem when images are streaming at high speed (internet)

Frank in Abra, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0

1. AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0 - Similar Threads - AMD driver replaced

2. intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 64BIT AND I HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET MY DRIVER VERSION DATE IS 2011 GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR SO THAT OLD VERSION MY PC PERFOMANCE IS MEDIUM LOW CAN ANYONE SHARE NEW INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET DRIVER WITH GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR OR...
  3. intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 64BIT AND I HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET MY DRIVER VERSION DATE IS 2011 GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR SO THAT OLD VERSION MY PC PERFOMANCE IS MEDIUM LOW CAN ANYONE SHARE NEW INTEL G41 EXPRESS CHIPSET DRIVER WITH GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR OR...
  4. intel g41 express chipset new driver graphics media accelerator or driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Merging amd with intel graphics

Merging amd with intel graphics: Hi I Have An Asus Dual RX6750XT 12GB it only has 1 hdmi port am i able to use eyefinity with intel graphics from the i7 8700? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merging-amd-with-intel-graphics/c7704e63-a40f-455e-8ae5-73554ea0d473
  6. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  7. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  8. Intel 3150 vs Windows 10 graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel 3150 vs Windows 10 graphics: Have been running Win10 on my little Samsung N145 laptot more or less as a test bed to see how well it can run on underpowered machines. I was in the insider programme so was running it on everything I could. Had this old laptot kicking around everyone had forgotten the...
  9. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 incompatible with 10: Hello All I have a HP mini 210-1000 laptop that is currently running windows 7 with SP1 with no problems. According to the "Get Windows 10" program I cannot upgrade to windows 10 as the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 has a compatibility issue. Does anyone know if...
  10. intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome

intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome: 1. any reliable data on how good i5 2410m is? 2. and any evidence for what 'gpu acceleration' in chrome helps with? if not, ill turn it off 107120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0)

2. wddm 1.0 Radeon HD 6290 win10

3. wddm 1.0 Radeon HD 6290