Windows 10: AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center

Discus and support AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a ATI Saphire 5770 graphics card I need to configure thru the Catalyst Control Center to use Eyeinfinty for 3 24in monitors so I can race online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dockmaster, Mar 18, 2015.

1. AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center

I have a ATI Saphire 5770 graphics card I need to configure thru the Catalyst Control Center to use Eyeinfinty for 3 24in monitors so I can race online (Iracing.com).
    Just downloaded and am running the latest TP 10041

ANyone tried the Catalyst Control Center or some other ATI/AMD/Omega driver packages?
    I tried the Omega package on the previous build of this TP and locked everything up tight......had to do a complete reinstall. Dont have anything to loose this time so thats not a big deal,but, would like to get it working before I clone to a seperate 256gbSDD drive just for racing....

thanks

billd

Intel I5
    standalone 500gb WD HDD
    8gb ram
    800W Corsair Power Supply
    Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3 motherboard

:)

dockmaster, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Ralf_G Win User

What are "Radeon Settings" and why have I got this?

"I'm not sure if it is titled AMD Control Center in P&F, or"

Split the difference;

AMD Catalyst Control Center and AMD Catalyst Install Manager are both listed when retail (AMD) drivers are installed.

Radeon Settings is the new name for the same thing. Not sure if it only applies to the new "Crimson" drivers or all of the current drivers. The Radeon drivers for both my PC's are in legacy status, one still bundling CCC and the other not having
    it at all.

Ralf_G, Mar 18, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    What are "Radeon Settings" and why have I got this?

"I was going to uninstall it but I thought I'd better find out about it first."

Yes, always best to know what you are uninstalling or deleting.

If you have, or have had an AMD Radeon graphics processor (card or APU ) this would be what the

Radeon Settings are related to.

I don't currently have an AMD card, but Radeon Settings may be the title of the page/Tab in

Catalyst Control Center where you create game setting profiles.

If you previously had an AMD graphics card and have changed to Nvidia you do want to make sure the

AMD graphics drivers are uninstalled though. This is assuming you do not have an AMD cpu with AMD APU.

The AMD drivers can be uninstalled via Programs and Features.

I'm not sure if it is titled AMD Control Center in P&F, or if they use the Catalyst Control Center name, but

you should have no problems find the AMD driver uninstaller.

Whatever the current name - this uninstaller will uninstall all AMD drivers, so if your machine has an

AMD Chipset be sure you only select the graphics driver components to uninstall.

If you machine had only AMD graphics drivers you can also uninstall the Catalyst Control Center.

- reboot after uninstalling the AMD graphics drivers.

BossDweeb, Mar 18, 2015
  4. AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center

JDobbsy1987, Mar 19, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm using AMD Catalyst and it's working just fine on my PC with build 10014.

BunnyJ, Mar 19, 2015
  6. care to share the version number? I'm all ears!!!
    I tried installing the latest version for win8.1 and got a driver not setescted screen, then it looked like it installed but didnt.

dockmaster, Mar 19, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    AMD Catalyst Control Center Version - 2014.0704.2133.36938.. that's the latest version on the AMD website.
    And it works just fine in Win8.1 as well. AMD Catalyst™ Software

BunnyJ, Mar 19, 2015
  8. AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center

Thanks, couldnt find that version but got beta v14.6 up and running, will see if I can get 3 screens after a few cups of coffee!!

dockmaster, Mar 19, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Good deal.. I'm glad it works! *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center

1. AMD Drivers for Catylast Control Center - Similar Threads - AMD Drivers Catylast

2. Code 52 for AMD Link controller emulation driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 52 for AMD Link controller emulation driver.: I do not know how to solve this driver problem. I can not roll back the previous version and the option "disable driver signature enforcement" in Windows start up settings also does not work....
  3. Windows 10 update 2004 removed AMD Catalyst Control Center

Windows 10 update 2004 removed AMD Catalyst Control Center: I just had an update today I believe it said it was the Windows 10 update 2004 and after it did several reboots everything seem to load up fine. I did one reboot after like I usually do after I do an update and now it seems to have removed AMD Catalyst Control Center that...
  4. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...
  5. AMD Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD Catalyst Control Center: Hallo liebe Community, Ich habe im Task-Manager den Prozess "Catalyst Control Center" der für den Internet-Zugang Ethernet zuständig ist vermutlich gelöscht ... Was kann ich unternehmen? Vielen vielen Dank Gruß Günther...
  6. Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own.: I had done a clean install of Windows 10 and was just finishing the tweaking. I like Windows 10. Yesterday, I had uninstalled AMD CCC and it's driver, downloaded the latest CCC software package, and just installed the drivers. I did not want CCC. All was well yesterday....
  7. Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs: Hi, I'm running an MSI 280 Gaming 3G in my desktop. I never had trouble installing drivers until I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. I am now unable to install Catalyst Control Center. It gets stuck, as shown in the attached picture, during the install. When I attempt to cancel...
  8. AMD Catalist Control Center

AMD Catalist Control Center: Hello how to forbid me automatically installed AMD Catalyst Control Center.I have disabled my updated drivers and how does it just not clear to me.And I install can not adjust the brightness of the display.Thanks! 57466
  9. Catalyst Control Center refuses to install AMD Mobility HD 4200

Catalyst Control Center refuses to install AMD Mobility HD 4200: Just as the title says, I'm able to install the drivers but not CCC which I kinda need. I use overscaling for my tv that it's plugged into via hdmi.I've tried using DDU for fresh install with the 2 most recent drivers for it in compatibility mode for Windows 7&8 and with...
  10. Question about amd catalyst control center

Question about amd catalyst control center: Hello After upgrading my laptop to window 10, i lost amd catalyst control center, i really need this app to switch between amd and intel GPU Manually any advice please 78954

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ATI catylast software

2. AMD Radeon HD 4200 catalist control center Windows 10 64 bit

3. latest amd catylast drivers