Windows 10: AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows

Discus and support AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently added a SSD to my lenovo Z51-70 laptop. So, I installed windows 10 on ssd and deleted my windows hdd partitions. In new windows, I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SachinKapgate, Jul 10, 2018.

1. AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows

I recently added a SSD to my lenovo Z51-70 laptop. So, I installed windows 10 on ssd and deleted my windows hdd partitions. In new windows, I installed amd driver successfully. But after sometime my windows crashed and ran into error : driver power state failure. After that when my laptop restarted, AMD graphics drivers were gone and it is not even showing up in device manager. Previously in earlier windows, graphics were working properly. Now, when I try to install AMD drivers from their official site, it shows no AMD hardware detected.

Graphics card : AMD R9 M375

Please help me !! Please !!

My pc info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-OGU4HCI

System Manufacturer LENOVO

System Model 80K6

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU LENOVO_MT_80K6_BU_idea_FM_Lenovo Z51-70

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date LENOVO C2CN21WW(V2.02), 09-09-2016

SMBIOS Version 2.7

Embedded Controller Version 2.21

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO

BaseBoard Model Not Available

BaseBoard Name Base Board

Platform Role Mobile

Secure Boot State On

PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.1"

User Name DESKTOP-OGU4HCI\sachi

Time Zone India Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 7.92 GB

Available Physical Memory 4.70 GB

Total Virtual Memory 9.79 GB

Available Virtual Memory 6.56 GB

Page File Space 1.88 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

SachinKapgate, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Marco Gav Win User

USB microphone show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

Hi Luke,

We suggest that you update the device driver. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall.

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jul 10, 2018
  3. AMD Driver for Windows 10 not Functioning

Hi,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problems with AMD Drivers.

Please follow the steps given below to resolve this issue.

Uninstall and Reinstall the AMD
    Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the AMDDrivers.

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the AMDDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”.
    On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    AMDDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 10, 2018
  4. AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows

Windows sound issue: no playback devices, drivers good!

If you haven't yet, maybe try this:

Boot into safe mode and go into device manager. Right click on and uninstall each of the following (If present):
    Audio Codecs
    Legacy Audio Drivers
    Legacy Video Capture Drivers
    Media Control Devices
    Audio Controller
    Video Codecs
    and anything else that my be listed under sound devices. Also click on "View", "Show hidden devices" and see if there are any exclamation marks. If so, uninstall them also and then reboot into normal mode. Windows should detect the devices and automatically reinstall them.

I'd try that before reinstalling just for grins. Reinstalling as you know is a pain in the a*s!*Smile AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows :)

thoughtdisorder, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows

1. AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - AMD drivers showing

2. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  3. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  4. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  5. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  6. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  7. Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager

Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager: Bluetooth was working before Windows 10 update and now it is not showing up in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-not-showing-up-in-device-manager/2c3dc7bd-e2ec-4804-95f7-39626d17ba74
  8. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  9. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...
  10. Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.

Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd driver updates only show in software not device manager

2. amd driver not showing

3. amd audio not video showing in device manager