Windows 10: AMD Hotfix Drivers

Discus and support AMD Hotfix Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What are the AMD hotfix drivers and how do they differ from the normal updates? Would you only install them if you have issues or should you normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stealth2920, Nov 4, 2016.

1. AMD Hotfix Drivers

What are the AMD hotfix drivers and how do they differ from the normal updates? Would you only install them if you have issues or should you normally install them? Thanks

:)

stealth2920, Nov 4, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Computer crashes randomly without notice or pattern

Well from reading above, your Rwadon driver is at fault:

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSettings.exe

From the ATI forum, installing the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix Driver fixes this issue -

Click HERE
    to download that version

DaveM121, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Thread stuck in device driver

I would check you have installed the latest AMD Radeon Graphics drivers:

16.11.5 Hotfix 28.11.16

Download nicht abgeschlossen

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 4, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

AMD Hotfix Drivers

I don't know what the hotfix is supposed to fix. With or without the hotfix I can't get the updated drivers to work on my Acer laptop. The laptop will work ok for awhile then it will start freezing. I also have a high CPU usage when trying to use the AMD drivers. I had to disable the video driver and use a generic driver.

Winuser, Nov 4, 2016
  5. I have the current drivers and everything works fine. I was just wondering if the hotfix drivers are only installed if you have issues or are these updates and should be installed.

stealth2920, Nov 4, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Nov 4, 2016
  7. Thanks for the info. I won't need to install them then.

stealth2920, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD Hotfix Drivers

1. AMD Hotfix Drivers - Similar Threads - AMD Hotfix Drivers

2. KB2768741 hotfix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB2768741 hotfix: Hello there,I have a problem with printing in RDP environment.MS KB2768741 for Windows 7 x64 solved this issue, but it is not available for download from windows update.Please help me if someone have this KB in your archive.Thanks in advance.Ivan...
  3. KB2768741 hotfix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB2768741 hotfix: Hello there,I have a problem with printing in RDP environment.MS KB2768741 for Windows 7 x64 solved this issue, but it is not available for download from windows update.Please help me if someone have this KB in your archive.Thanks in advance.Ivan...
  4. No Drivers for AMD

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Drivers for AMD: Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023 AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor. Lately, I think just after this last update, I'm getting a notice as follows: I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA) video card installed, with up-to-date drivers, which should bypass the AMD built-in...
  5. No Drivers for AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Drivers for AMD: Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023 AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor. Lately, I think just after this last update, I'm getting a notice as follows: I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA) video card installed, with up-to-date drivers, which should bypass the AMD built-in...
  6. AMD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD driver: hey So, my amd driver is from last year, figured I should update it. a few error's and help pages later, I download wushowhide.diagcab to hide said update. because windows wants to install this outdated driver claiming its the newest. but that microsoft tool cant see said...
  7. AMD DRIVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD DRIVER: processorCPU- AMD Ryzen 5 355oH with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx Average speed - 2.110 GHzGPU 0 - Radeon RX 560XGPU 1 - AMD RadeonTM Vega 8 graphic RAM - 8gb when it comes and I installed 16 GB ram nowAnd my question is When you right-click on AMD icon I mean on the right in...
  8. AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Drivers: Hi everyone. So I have an AMD Radeon R7 M265 on my windows 10 64bit laptop and also have radeon adrenaline software installed. As AMD doesn't have a solid support page and I cant ask them for support, I'm asking it here. How many types of radeon softwares are out there except...
  9. Amd driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amd driver: I want to change Intel to Amd[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver/c102a49a-2152-4aa3-af5e-04e2e75f2371
  10. AMD 16.6.1 Hotfix Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD 16.6.1 Hotfix Driver Problems: I updated to the latest 16.6.1 Hotfix driver and had several Event ID 16388 ATI EEU Client Events at boot. It also took a few more seconds for the login screen to appear and Photoshop decided to disable use of the GPU. I note the last Hotfix is not WHQL certified. I've...