Windows 10: AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?

Discus and support AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AMD Installer - pop up reports "New driver downloaded and ready to install. Click Upgrade to continue." I want to know if it is safe to do so. 70776 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bernie241, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Bernie241 Win User

AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?

AMD Installer - pop up reports "New driver downloaded and ready to install. Click Upgrade to continue."
    I want to know if it is safe to do so.

:)

Bernie241, Nov 24, 2016

2. Black Screen on any Games of Steam and other games after upgrade to windows 10

Hi MatSymon,

Yeah it fixes everything, It comes when the AMD release an new update for the display driver for there products the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.11 beta last 2nd week of November. And they also release new update it is AMD Radeon Software Crimson
    15.11.1 last November 30, 2015.

It is better to check the website of NVIDIA. nvidia.com and click on "Drivers" dropdown menu click "GeForce drivers" and select on Manual driver search select "GeForce 900M series" for laptop notebook and next to it select "GeForce GTX 960M", then next
    to it select Windows 10 32 bit or Windows 64 bit if you already upgraded to windows 10. then click start search. when the results shows down select the current GeForce Game Ready Driver they release. after you select it click "AGREE & DOWNLOAD". after you
    finished the download close all your browser and install that driver and run it.

Your secondary display driver are different to mine yours is NVIDIA and my secondary display driver is AMD....

Hope it helps you this.

francis_omi, Nov 24, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    MOM.Implemenation

The error is caused by your AMD video driver.

1- Go to AMD's website and download the latest Windows 10 driver for your video card.

2- Remove your existing video driver by following the instructions on AMD's website.

3- Install the new video driver that you downloaded, being careful to follow AMD's installation instructions.

BulldogXX, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade?

1. AMD Installer- new driver downloaded ready to install. click upgrade? - Similar Threads - AMD Installer driver

2. AMD Driver installed by MS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Driver installed by MS: Hello guys,Please i need some help with AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store, i currently reset my windows and so the AMD driver installed from Microsoft Store when i opened it, it didn't work and when i tried to see the problem, i found that the app is no longer in the...
  3. AMD driver automatic instalation

AMD driver automatic instalation: So i have this old laptop with intel HD graphics, but when i first checked the laptop, the graphics driver had an AMD graphics driver, i knew something was wrong, and after using it hardly for like 30 mins the laptop got a blue screen, then after a little research it some...
  4. AMD driver automatic instalation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD driver automatic instalation: So i have this old laptop with intel HD graphics, but when i first checked the laptop, the graphics driver had an AMD graphics driver, i knew something was wrong, and after using it hardly for like 30 mins the laptop got a blue screen, then after a little research it some...
  5. AMD driver automatic instalation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?: Hello, I installed the new graphics card driver from my graphics card. It is also shown in the device manager (17.3.2020) but the graphics card is not used (which is also surprising that it never worked before because it is legacy) I somehow manage to get it to work or not...
  7. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!: I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product...
  8. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...: I keep getting that message in "Notifications" every day and sometimes it pops up on web pages. I did not write down what it says after "here", but it was something to the effect of "to install it". When I click there, the message disappears. That's all that happens. I...
  9. Installing AMD Drivers....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing AMD Drivers....: edit: alwrite so Windows detected my GPU drivers properly, and the main reason I wanted to install AMD's drivers was for CCC so I can enable overscan. Did that by going to the the Apps folder, and the CCC2 folder, and the "core" folder inside to get CCC. It seems compadible...
  10. AMD driver installation failing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD driver installation failing: Hey guys, whenever I try to install the AMD drivers either via running the installer or auto detect, in the end I'm getting a message saying files did not install and to check the log file. I've got an Asus r9 280x. Control panel says "microsoft basic display adapter" under...