Windows 10: AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

Discus and support AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking at buying a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. Make sure you look at the specs very closely before purchase.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by blackroseMD1, Dec 4, 2017.

1. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking at buying a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. Make sure you look at the specs very closely before purchase.

http://www.pcgamer.com/amd-quietly-d...raphics-cards/

:)

blackroseMD1, Dec 4, 2017
  2. Pokalo88 Win User

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) - HELP FIX!

Under Device Manager, both my AMD Radeon R7 Graphics and Radeon (TM)RX 560 Graphics - both devices are showing error message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" I think it's preventing my Inspiron 15 5000 gaming
    laptop from running Subnautica (Steam online game) - it was working perfectly fine x 44hrs then I started getting the error message "Your GPU does not appear to be powerful enough" to run game! I tried using Windows Troubleshooter but no luck. Any suggestions??

* Moved from Insider

Pokalo88, Dec 4, 2017
  3. How Do I install correct Drivers for radeon graphics?

I have this option:

Step 1 :

Select the type of product that you have:

APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 2 :

Select the product family your product belongs to:

Mobile APU (Accelerated Processors)

Step 3 :

Select your product:

Fx-9830p

Step 4 :

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64-bit.

or

step 1:

Select the type of product that you have:

desktop graphics

step 2:

Select the product family your product belongs to:

radeon rx series

step 3:

Select your product:

rx 5xx series

step 4:

select the supported operating system that you have:

windows 10 64 bit

now I tried the APU route and after I installed and restarted and right click on desktop screen or click radeon graphics It said: got could not find your amd graphics driver ...etc...

I have switchable graphics ,I have an integrated R7 with the APU fx-9830p

and a discrete dedicated gpu graphics card radeon Rx 560

The R7 is primary and the Rx560 is linked in radeon menu

michaelshanks1, Dec 4, 2017
  4. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

Just when they had people's attention for their new CPUs and GPUs! What a shame.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 5, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    That happened a while ago, there's BIOS patch for it.

CountMike, Dec 5, 2017
  6. Here's AMD's statement:

via http://www.pcgamer.com/amd-aims-to-c...n-rx-560-skus/

blackroseMD1, Dec 5, 2017
  7. I think graphics cards manufacturers love making things as confusing as possible.

Zotac has 7 different models of nVidia GTX 1080 cards with 6 different clock speeds between them. Multiply that by the 5 or so major graphics card brands and those Newegg search results get really crowded.

PolarNettles, Dec 6, 2017
  8. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

Yeah, it can get a bit ridiculous at times. I know EVGA has like 4 or 5 different models of 1080 Ti out.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

1. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs - Similar Threads - AMD quietly downgraded

2. AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today introduced the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, providing exceptional performance, stunningly vivid visuals and advanced software features to redefine 1440p resolution gaming. Representing the cutting edge of engineering and design, AMD...
  3. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  4. AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards: Latest YouTube video on AMD Graphics card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM&feature=youtu.be 167274
  5. AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5500 workstation graphics card, delivering the performance and advanced features demanded by today’s Design & Manufacturing and Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) professionals. AMD also announced the...
  6. AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card: [media] AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT delivers amazing high-framerate esports gaming and up to 13 percent higher performance on average than the competition in today’s top AAA titles Gamers receive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne™ Master Edition and three months of Xbox Game Pass...
  7. AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Introduces New Radeon RX 5500 Series Graphics: [img] The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 series provides up to 37 percent faster performance on average than the competition in select titles at 1080p, supercharging top AAA and eSports games Acer, HP, Lenovo™ and MSI to provide incredible gameplay with new desktop and notebook PCs...
  8. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  9. AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards: VRAPmwgMAbc AMD today unveiled the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card, an advanced 12nm GPU designed to deliver amazing gaming experiences and outstanding performance for the latest AAA, eSports and Virtual Reality (VR) titles. Powered by AMD “Polaris” architecture1, the AMD...
  10. Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs: The world’s most anticipated gaming card, Radeon™ RX Vega, headlines new Radeon™ Packs, delivering everything you need for the best PC gaming experiences uxVzDQtHzqo AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today formally launched the Radeon™ RX Vega family of GPUs, engineered to be the...