Windows 10: AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

Discus and support AMD Radeon are the BEST!! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] 81228 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by felgate11, Apr 6, 2017.

1. felgate11 Win User

AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

AMD Radeon are the BEST!! [​IMG]

:)

felgate11, Apr 6, 2017

2. Which processor should I buy for gaming and movies?

Tiger Direct is probably best place for Kits and amazon for individual prices.

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12 Core

AMD Radeon R9 Series Gaming Graphics Cards, or

AMD Radeon Crossfire Gaming Graphics Cards

Western Digital HDD

Intel sucks, so many issues and failures.

seahawks65, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 slow boot up

Really? That's how I did it and it worked for me.

Btw in "Supported products"...

The AMD Catalyst™ 15.7.1 driver is compatible with the following AMD products.

AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility​

AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series
    AMD Radeon™ R5 230 Series

AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8000 Series

AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series
    AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series

AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series
    AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series

AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series
    ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series

Eric Muñoz, Apr 6, 2017
  4. larc919 Win User

This could be true, although there's no night vs. day difference. Where I find AMD Radeon falling short is in support. I bailed on them a few years back when they didn't come up with Windows 8.0/8.1 drivers for one of their older video cards I had. NVIDIA was immediately on the ball with support for an even older card with one of their chips (I'm still using it with Windows 10 Pro in my #2 Insider PC).

larc919, Apr 6, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    I'm now used to AMD graphics as much as with AMD systems and switching to anything else would require a lot of learning (last one was 8600). Long time ago, ATI and it's Radeon line have really bad support and even lousy drivers and controls but since AMD took over situation is much, much better. New drivers are being released all the time even just to fix problems with new games or just to ad functionality to them and system as OS changes are implemented. They were first to comply with Dx12 for instance. Bitcoin miners use AMD GPUs for it almost exclusively which makes it tricky to get a used card although true BC miners do take care of them, undervolt them and keep them clean changing TIM often. After all they are their tools to make money.

CountMike, Apr 7, 2017
  6. Stephanie Win User
    ATI/AMD & nVidia both make great GPUs and I have used both over the years from XP to W10, one of my fave ATI cards was the HIS HD 4670 IceQ 512MB (128bit) DDR3 *Smile

Stephanie, Apr 7, 2017
  7. I buy only AMD, for 15 years, because of performance/price ratio. I never even consider Intel/Nvidia. *Nerd
    I always wonder about people, who like to experiment, like AMD + Intel + Nvidia, they are asking for trouble.

TairikuOkami, Apr 7, 2017
  8. AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

I've had so many of both over the years, favorites were 9800Pro, X1950XT, HD4890, HD7970 and current R9-290X.
    However, I loved the 8800GTX back in the day.
    Never had much driver issues with either one, usually used optimized drivers via 3rd party enthusiasts.....

python134r, Apr 7, 2017
  9. AMD GPUs age great like a fine wine. I have a Radeon HD 4890 on my second computer and it's running great!

RoasterMen, Apr 7, 2017
  10. My experience with AMD R9 270x is really bad, i got a faulty card, one of those faults that shows every 6th week, with grey or greens vertical lines all over my screen. And as the shop where i bought the card from could not reproduce the error so he refused to take it back. Because he had to pay AMD if the card was ok and he returned it...

jimkromann, Apr 8, 2017
  11. seek Win User
    I've only had one Nvidia and about 5 Radeons. And I'm very happy with my new R9 390 8gb.

12. CountMike New Member
    AMD doesn't sell cards to public, there's no real AMD video card, they are all made by different companies using AMD base cards or only GPU. So you may have had Asus, Gigabyte, MSI or other card and they are responsible for their products not AMD.

CountMike, Apr 8, 2017
  13. AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

Im not sure why you are telling me this, that is what he told me in his shop.
    But here is a picture of the box for my card, its barely 2 years and ready for the bin.

jimkromann, Apr 8, 2017
  14. CountMike New Member
    See, it was made by Club 3d company. Club 3D that's where they are supposed to sand back to.

CountMike, Apr 8, 2017
  15. But that does not help me. And that greedy vendor lost more money by not returning that card, as we dont shop there anymore.

jimkromann, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

1. AMD Radeon are the BEST!! - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon are

2. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  3. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  4. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  5. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: When I look at my reliability report I constantly see "Radeon Settings: Host Application --- Stopped Working". I do not have an AMD card, I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Do I even need this on my PC? Can I uninstall this?...
  6. AMD RADEON settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RADEON settings: Good day.. I am able to play all kinds of games but when it comes to playing fifa I encounter problems i am able to play fifa but at least only 2 games a day then it will be slow and forever glitches so i am not sure if there is something I must fix on Radeon settings or...
  7. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: Alright so I'm a little confused as to why I have this. I know it's a graphics card program but the problem is that my computer seems to only have a graphics card by Nvidia. I cannot find any evidence of another graphics card being installed on my computer and when I try to...
  8. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...