Windows 10: AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here

Discus and support AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; y4FQbVwirKM ​AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced Radeon FreeSync™ 2 technology, the next major milestone in delivering smooth gameplay and advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here

Source: Radeon FreeSync™ 2 Technology Brings High Dynamic Range Gaming to Advanced PC Displays

Brink, Jan 3, 2017

2. So, I reckon I'd need to replace my old R9 290 to take advantage of this?

:)

FuturDreamz, Jan 4, 2017
  3. NoRender Win User
    Windows 10 stutters / lag when opening UWP apps

Hello, i'm using an AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 wich is one of the most recent AMD cards and it does support Freesync, the other PC i tested used an AMD Radeon R9 280X wich didn't support Freesync, but the issues are the same.

I tried connecting the monitor using differents cables but it didn't helped.

NoRender, Jan 4, 2017
  4. AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect!

Which driver should I remove?

I have 2 AMD drivers listed:

amd radeon R5 M320

amd radeon (TM) R5 graphics

It's a rather lousy solution for this problem to be honest . We are now february 2017 and microsoft didn't make a decent solution?

Or is it because there are to drivers installed?

belly dancemuseum, Jan 4, 2017
  5. wow, time to buy a new monitor methinks.. *Rolleyes

BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here

1. AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 is now here - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon FreeSync

2. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  3. How to configure Radeon FreeSync for Individual Applications

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Radeon FreeSync for Individual Applications: If you are a hardcore gamer, any issues with the screen display can distract you or divert your attention from gaming. It can also cause visual fatigue and tank our game’s performance in the process. AMD Radeon Settings manages these issues well. It lets you do pretty much...
  4. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  5. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: Alright so I'm a little confused as to why I have this. I know it's a graphics card program but the problem is that my computer seems to only have a graphics card by Nvidia. I cannot find any evidence of another graphics card being installed on my computer and when I try to...
  6. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  7. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  8. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...
  9. AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

AMD Radeon are the BEST!!: [img] 81228
  10. AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available: WcfgdXpKUxo Radeon Vega Frontier Edition fuels pioneers with the power to pursue new frontiers in AI, advanced game design and photorealistic visualization ​SUNNYVALE, Calif. 6/27/2017 AMD (NYSE: AMD) today unleashed the first product based on its highly anticipated...