Windows 10: AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926

Discus and support AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; ok so the menu disappeared in the recent build 9926 update. without this i dont think i can game *Shock my first step will be to find some kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by xdarkmario, Feb 27, 2015.

1. AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926

ok so the menu disappeared in the recent build 9926 update.
    without this i dont think i can game *Shock
    my first step will be to find some kind of update for my video cards. but my drivers are modded so ill have some trouble. ill report back

:)

xdarkmario, Feb 27, 2015
  2. Sumit4941 Win User

AMD Switchable graphics option gone

AMD switchable graphics option is gone after windows 10 update. What to do.?

Sumit4941, Feb 27, 2015
  3. AMD Graphic card doesn't work after upgrading window 10

Please provide your hardware spec.

But before you proceed, there has been an issue with AMD Graphic Card + Intel Graphic switchable. Or multiple issues.

If your PC is manufacturer prior to 2012, you may need to disable the AMD Graphic Card from your BIOS to use Windows 10. You may not able to disable because your BIOS may not having this menu. But you can find any other available modded BIOS to enable the
    menu that allow you to disable the AMD Graphic Card. Do this at your own risk.

Don't worry, you are not alone. See AMD Switchable Graphics in Windows 10: no HDMI + black screen in games.

Or you can try leshcatlabs driver. See at http://leshcatlabs.net/.

Good luck.

Melicaster He, Feb 27, 2015
  4. Vladimir Win User

AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926

I think you're gonna need to forget modded drivers and install official manufactures drivers.

Vladimir, Feb 27, 2015
  5. but ill drop performance, they worked before but i haven't updated them in like a month, ill see of theres new ones

============================================================================

edit: Well looks like my video card is on the official list now so i installed official omega drivers and my switchable option is back!*Cool

xdarkmario, Feb 27, 2015
  6. Xantor Win User
    I have a similar issue.

My Switchable Graphics option is there but I cannot configure it at all. I have tried modded drivers, original drivers and running with compatibility settings.

For some reason when I select Configure Switchable Graphics it takes me to the Creating and Arranging Desktops screen.
    (See Picture)

AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926 [​IMG]

Have anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to fix it?

Xantor, Mar 3, 2015
  7. thats a bit odd, but my advice is to uninstall the Microsoft AMD driver and reinstall new drivers from AMD's website.

xdarkmario, Mar 4, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

*Ditto

Vladimir, Mar 5, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Not really when you think about it. MS has default drivers and not necessarily the ones that AMD has. So, removing the MS ones and replacing them with the correct drivers from AMD does make sense to me, at least.

BunnyJ, Mar 5, 2015
  10. Xantor Win User
    I have tried using the AMD drivers as well as the MS drivers - nothing...
    Even tried modded drivers *Shock

I've been trying to figure out this for a while now - even with the previous build I had the same issue.
    I have clean installed Windows 10 as well.

My line of work is Field Support Engineer with about 12 years experience in ICT. So it's not like I don't know what I'm doing.
    I did notice that whenever I right-click the tray icon it lists my Intel instead of the AMD/ATI.

I take it nobody has seen this before?

Xantor, Mar 7, 2015
  11. well this fixed my errors, enduro modded omega drivers. have you tried those?

Link to download...

before you install those make sure your video card is on the support list then use Display Driver uninstaller
    Direct download..

then install the modded drivers from that guy

Also you might want to disable Microsoft auto driver update because it will keep updating your drivers to the wrong one and you will loose the SG menu.

xdarkmario, Mar 10, 2015
  12. Xantor Win User
    Tried it with Windows 7 and 8.1 driver.

Although - I think it might have something to do with the Dell Laptop. When I try to install the Intel Driver from Intel's site it says that no supported hardware device detected. When I install the Dell Intel driver it allows me to install the driver. I have tried using the inf from the Dell with the Intel original driver as well. Doesn't work either.

Xantor, Mar 10, 2015
  13. AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926

What 2 videocards you have again?

xdarkmario, Mar 12, 2015
  14. Xantor Win User
    Intel HD 4600 / AMD HD 8790M

Xantor, Mar 12, 2015
  15. mmh those are pretty modern videocards, but your on the support list if the methods dont work
    check your videocard in device manager and check the driver date

it should say 11/20/2014

if it says something like 2015 its the wrong drivers that microsoft put.

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. AMD Switchable graphics menu is gone in windows 10 build 9926 - Similar Threads - AMD Switchable graphics

2. "Switchable Graphics" option in my BIOS has gone missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Switchable Graphics" option in my BIOS has gone missing.: I've reinstalled windows 11 on my Lenovo Legion laptop and after this I couldnt find a way again to make my laptop also run on integrated graphics.The option was in BIOS but it has simply vanished and I can't see why.It is a gaming laptop, however, I use it at school and...
  3. Should I update or not? (Intel/AMD Hybrid Switchable Graphics)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I update or not? (Intel/AMD Hybrid Switchable Graphics): Hello! I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb 81F500GYHV series notebook with Intel Core i5-8250u and AMD Radeon 540 graphics. These are seperate chips on the mainboard, they are not built into just one like some newer Intel chips come with an embedded AMD GPU. This one is not...
  4. Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7520 SE laptop which has a switchable AMD Raedon HD 7730m graphic card and a Intel 4000 HD internal graphic card. With the recent Windows 10 updateversion 2004, every time my AMD display drivers are installed, my system keeps freezing. If I...
  5. AMD RADEON switchable graphics not working in recent updates of Windows 10

AMD RADEON switchable graphics not working in recent updates of Windows 10: Issue: I have an ASUS N551ZU notebook with switchable graphics, an AMD Radeon R7 integrated GPU and a Radeon R9 M280X discrete GPU. I have the latest version of Windows 10 as well as AMD software installed on my laptop. Unfortunately, for months I couldn't have my games run...
  6. AMD Switchable Graphics: How to switch GPU?

AMD Switchable Graphics: How to switch GPU?: Hi, I just upgraded my AMD Graphics driver on my notebook which has AMD Switchable (dual) Graphics. The new GUI application is completely different, I can't seem to find where can I assign which GPU is to run the given application? This is a notebook and I don't game a...
  7. AMD Graphics Not Switching to (Switchable/Discrete Graphics) Just (Primary/Integrated)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Graphics Not Switching to (Switchable/Discrete Graphics) Just (Primary/Integrated): Hello everyone I have this problem for about 2 years now, I am trying to switch from AMD Radeon (TM) 520 [Discrete/Switchable Graphics] because it is more powerful than my AMD Radeon R4 [Primary/Integrated Graphics] When I try go to Switchable graphics section in the AMD...
  8. Windows not recognizing AMD Switchable Graphics

Windows not recognizing AMD Switchable Graphics: Hi! I have a Dell Inspiron 5576. 265 SSD and 1TB HDD. I have AMD R5 and Rx560. The 560 is the dedicated, 4G. Adrenaline (the driver software) can see the RX560. Device Manager can see the RX560. Neither World of Warcraft nor Windows sees anything but the integrated R5,...
  9. AMD / Intel Switchable graphics Issue - Windows 10 9926

AMD / Intel Switchable graphics Issue - Windows 10 9926: My Switchable Graphics option is there but I cannot configure it at all. I have tried modded drivers, original drivers and running with compatibility settings. For some reason when I select Configure Switchable Graphics it takes me to the Creating and Arranging Desktops...
  10. Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem

Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem: hey, i need some help. I bought a HP 15-bs021nm a moth ago, and it has intel hd 520 and Radeon 520 graphics. I want to play games with it, but the problem is it uses intel hd instad of the radeon graphics. How do i set radeon to be the default graphics adapter? specs in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd switchable graphics gone

2. how to got to switchable graphics in amd

3. switchable graphics amd gone

4. switchable graphics cubase 10,
  5. Switcable graphics,
  6. AMD RADEON SWITCABLE GRAPHICS IS GONE,
  7. amd menu gone