Windows 10: An app to batch enhance video

Discus and support An app to batch enhance video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello tried a few offerings to batch enhance my video cartoon collection. Avidemux seems a good choice using the built in filters, but no idea which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Jun 11, 2018.

1. An app to batch enhance video

Hello
    tried a few offerings to batch enhance my video cartoon collection. Avidemux seems a good choice using the built in filters, but no idea which are good or best...also can only do batch using command line, which I am not able to manage.

handbrake had a GUI app now, Vidcoder, but choice of options seems limited, also comparing the end results am uncertain how effective these programs are....bought anyMP4, again few options and end results not encouraging.

Convertxtodvd, does a good job of enhancement but don’t want to convert to dvd..

any ideas please ? Thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Jun 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Jun 11, 2018
  3. why Video enhancement by Graphic Drivers does not works with Windows apps?

Hi Prafull,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you post your question on Windows 10 Feedback Hub. Help us make Windows better. Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

For you to open the Feedback Hub on your PC, follow the steps provided below:

• Press on the Windows key, type in Feedback Hub.
    • Sign-in using your Microsoft Account.
    • Once you're in, you can now go ahead and provide any feedback.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

An app to batch enhance video

1. An app to batch enhance video - Similar Threads - app batch enhance

2. Video Enhancement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Enhancement: How do I upscale videos from 480P to 1080P or 4K without losing quality on my computer? I want it to be a simple way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-enhancement/3d745876-6314-40be-a162-d4fa62513955
  3. Video Enhancement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Enhancement: How do I upscale videos from 480P to 1080P or 4K without losing quality on my computer? I want it to be a simple way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-enhancement/3d745876-6314-40be-a162-d4fa62513955
  4. Video Enhancement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  6. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

Enhance Feature of the Photo App: Since loading an updated version of Widows 10 a few days ago, the "enhance" feature to enhance a photograph downloaded to my PC, suddenly no longer works. As I use this feature frequently, how can I get it reinstated?...
  7. Photo App Auto Enhance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Auto Enhance: I would like to disable the auto enhance feature of the photos app. I understand in a previous version, one was able to turn it off in the photos application settings under viewing and editing but now the option is no more. A normal unedited version of the photo will show...
  8. "Enhance" filter in Photo app

"Enhance" filter in Photo app: The "enhance" filter in Photo app is not working. I click on it and the photo doesn't change. Even if I move the slide bar from left to right, there is no change whatsoever in the photo. Can you help?...
  9. photos app batch edit ?

photos app batch edit ?: Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image . Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some...
  10. Enhance..still not enhancing..

Enhance..still not enhancing..: Would love some news. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/enhancestill-not-enhancing/ce1a6889-8705-4e1e-8f39-5bc615340811

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BATCH ENHANCING VIDEOS