Windows 10: An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

Discus and support An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 If you are wondering about the difference between Surface Pro 3 versus Surface Pro 4, the difference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 27, 2016.

1. An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

[youtube]bAxiXDYqoIA[/youtube]

Source: Microsoft Mechanics

:)

Cluster Head, May 27, 2016

2. microsoft solitaire collection problem

My Solitaire collection will not open up the Events (world tour). on my Surface Pro 4. but it does on my SP2. I just had the 4 repaired and that is when this happened. support is not able to figure it out after 3 hours on the phone.

kenshelli520, May 27, 2016
  3. Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

None of the tips here helped solve my problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection crashing only when going into World Tour events. Daily challenges still work. Windows 10, Surface Pro 4 16GB i7

Thanks if you can help An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 ;)

Greg Powley, May 27, 2016
Thema:

An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

1. An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Engineer Guided Tour

2. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  3. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  4. Surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  5. Surface Pro 4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 4: I have an issue where when I switch on my Surface Pro 4 it boots are far as the screen saver and shows at the bottom that it is in Flight Mode only, no wifi etc. It also states the camera not available and requests sign in with pin which it will not accept or my password will...
  6. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  7. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  8. Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced: Delivering on a state of the art LTE architecture while remaining true to the design heritage of Surface, is a significant milestone. It required that the engineering team develop a number of breakthrough engineering and design techniques as shared by Tim Golik, Director of...
  9. A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

in Windows 10 News
    A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base: Continuing our series on Microsoft Mechanics, where we feature unique engineering perspectives on the design and management of Surface devices, today we share the story behind the Surface Book with Performance Base. Jeff Stewart, Sr. Director of Program Management for...
  10. Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio: In the latest of our Microsoft Mechanics Surface series, Cindy Louis Wallace, general manager for Surface hardware takes us inside Surface Studio to reveal the engineering and craftsmanship behind its elegant, minimalistic design. Wt8c1dTHY_o Screen The team’s goal...