Windows 10: An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf

Discus and support An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so for a while now, every time when I try to open Curse Client, I get this screen. [img] I've went to the site where the "yes" button takes me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Glindis, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Glindis Win User

An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf

Hi, so for a while now, every time when I try to open Curse Client, I get this screen.

An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf [​IMG]

I've went to the site where the "yes" button takes me and I download the thing but it doesn't do anything.
    I've tried to .Net cleanup tool by Microsoft, that didn't work.
    I tried to install it again, that didn't work.

It's getting pretty annoying since it's something I would like to work.
    Any suggestions?

Ps. not sure if right forum, but seems fitting I think.

:)

Glindis, Feb 11, 2016

2. An unexpected error has occured while printing

Hi Naman,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run SFC scan to resolve the issue. SFC scans the corrupted files and recovers it automatically.

• Left click on Start button.

• Right click on Command Prompt (Admin) option which will let you run
      'Run as administrator’.

• Command Prompt Window pops up.

• Type: SFC /SCANNOW and hit Enter.

You can also follow the link below for reference:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

I would also suggest you to restart the Print Spooler
    service. A print spooler is a service that temporarily stores print jobs on the computer hard disk or in memory until the printer is ready to print them.

You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.

• Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type administrative tools, and then click Administrative Tools.

• Double-click Services. If you're prompted for an
      administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Right-click the Print Spooler service, and then click Properties.

• Click on Stop and later click on Start to restart the service.

• On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that
      Automatic is selected.
    Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 11, 2016
  3. An unexpected error has occured while printing

While printing from any program on windows 10

Its prompts "an internal error has occured".

checked the driver and everything but still having problem.my printer is canon lbp2500b

NamanDabas, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf

1. An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf - Similar Threads - error has occured

2. Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.: I barely even know what Themida is, and this error comes up whenever I try to launch Geometry Dash. The game still launches, but not with an application I have installed with it....
  3. Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.: I barely even know what Themida is, and this error comes up whenever I try to launch Geometry Dash. The game still launches, but not with an application I have installed with it....
  4. Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  6. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  7. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.: I was trying to open a game of mine when I got the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue." I pressed continue but nothing happened. How can I stop this from happening?...
  9. .NET unhandled exeption has occured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET unhandled exeption has occured: My Windows is pretty much working fine, except when i try to open some applications. According to Windows these applications are not designed to be run on Windows but they indeed are. And for some it gives an unhandled .NET exception error. I checked for updates around an...
  10. Watch .NET Conf 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch .NET Conf 2017: .NET Conf starts today. It’s a three-day, free, virtual and global .NET conference. All you need to do is point your web browser to channel9.msdn.com, starting at 8AM Pacific Time. We have a packed agenda with a great set of expert .NET developers. What will you learn?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error: attempting to load a K