Windows 10: An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

Discus and support An error has occurred with the script on this page problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017.

1. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

HI

I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page"
    "Do you want to continue...."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page .

Thank you for your reply , I tried all of the suggestions but had no success with any of them .However when I changed browser to google chrome then the script errors finally stopped. I find this a pity as I preferred using IE.. Thank you .

chelseamassive2010chelsea, Feb 2, 2017
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page .

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below on how to troubleshoot script errors and check if that helps.

How to troubleshoot
    script errors in Internet Explorer

Hope the information helps. Please come back with a reply and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

This is normally a problem with the website or bad script unless it happens on every site

Samuria, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Hi

it happens all the time on any website, it occurs about every 30 seconds.

I tried resetting IE11, rebooted but that did not help.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    does it work ok with edge?

Samuria, Feb 2, 2017
  7. Ok

I just opened every page I visited this morning in IE11 and in Edge and it did not happen in either.

This is the way it goes, I will not have a problem for a while and then it will happen, there are no specific sites where
    it occurrs as far as I can tell

I have not used edge in a long time, I do not like the way it handles favourites.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

1. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem - Similar Threads - error has occurred

2. An internal error has occurred error for Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 News
    An internal error has occurred error for Remote Desktop Connection: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]An internal error has occurred error for Remote Desktop Connection is a very vague error message. It occurs mostly when a user is trying to connect to a remote computer. This could be caused by a weak network connection, an [...] This post An internal error...
  3. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  4. An Error occured in the script on this page

in Browsers and Email
    An Error occured in the script on this page: [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902
  5. Problem : Unhandled exception has occured in your application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem : Unhandled exception has occured in your application.: Hello there, I wish you can help me So i was minding my own business doing normal stuff i always do online, then i got this error "Microsoft .NET Framework" message : "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will...
  6. A Server Error Has Occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Server Error Has Occured: Good day Hope this receives you well. One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization account, It gives an error saying that "A Server Error Has Occurred" and when you try to sign in again it says that the account...
  7. RDP not working with vpn [internal error has occurred]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP not working with vpn [internal error has occurred]: I have been suddenly having this issue for months now. It seems to work fine after I restart the remote PC but will resurface after a while. I connect to a vpn and am able to ping that specific pc but when trying to remote desktop connect, the error ' an internal error has...
  8. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...
  9. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes: I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open. A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem.... https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25 ...and gives me a...
  10. Task Scheduler: The following error has occurred: 2147750704

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler: The following error has occurred: 2147750704: I try to make a task in TASK SCHEDULER and it gives me the error 2147750704 I am using a depreciated task so that might be the problem. I am using the message box task and if there is no fixes I will have to use a VBS script and "Run a program" but if theres a fix I'll...