Windows 10: An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

Discus and support An error has occurred with the script on this page problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017.

1. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

HI

I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page"
    "Do you want to continue...."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page .

Thank you for your reply , I tried all of the suggestions but had no success with any of them .However when I changed browser to google chrome then the script errors finally stopped. I find this a pity as I preferred using IE.. Thank you .

chelseamassive2010chelsea, Feb 2, 2017
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page .

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below on how to troubleshoot script errors and check if that helps.

How to troubleshoot
    script errors in Internet Explorer

Hope the information helps. Please come back with a reply and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

This is normally a problem with the website or bad script unless it happens on every site

Samuria, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Hi

it happens all the time on any website, it occurs about every 30 seconds.

I tried resetting IE11, rebooted but that did not help.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Feb 2, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    does it work ok with edge?

Samuria, Feb 2, 2017
  7. Ok

I just opened every page I visited this morning in IE11 and in Edge and it did not happen in either.

This is the way it goes, I will not have a problem for a while and then it will happen, there are no specific sites where
    it occurrs as far as I can tell

I have not used edge in a long time, I do not like the way it handles favourites.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

1. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem - Similar Threads - error has occurred

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  6. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  7. Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page: Good Day to all I want to address that I have been greeted with my laptop with this Error Script Error An Error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 6 Char:2 Error: Unable to get properly 'modelNum' of undefined or null reference Code: 0 URL:...
  8. A Java Script error occured in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Java Script error occured in the main process: I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for help step-by-step? Thanks...
  9. A new problem has occurred

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A new problem has occurred: Hey y’all, I’m a 14 year old and the newest update or software thing is making me fill out a questionnaire, and to finish it I have to enter card information and a billing adresss. You can see the problem. Is there any way to bypass it? submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link]...
  10. An Error occured in the script on this page

in Browsers and Email
    An Error occured in the script on this page: [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902