Windows 10: An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

Discus and support An error occured during the installation of assembly__... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sezha Destomnee, Aug 18, 2018.

1. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but I have the error "An error occurred while installing assembly__" Microsoft.VC90.CRT, version = "9.0.21022.8", publickeyToken = "1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b", __ processorArchitecture = "x86" Apparently this could have come from a 3.5 net framework error but could not fix anything. When I switch to "enable or disable Windows features" impossible to uncheck net framework because there would be a problem because when we click on the executable to install it again, nothing happens .... If someone to the solution please thank you

:)

Sezha Destomnee, Aug 18, 2018
  2. pires87 Win User

ATI tool error occured`

Everytime i install Ati tool,once i restart my computer,a box will show me that the error occured when open ATI tool,i have try a few version,but the problem didn't change.It just keep tell me that it encounter a problem when open ATI tool and ask me to send error report.
    What is the problem?I had already try format my computer and install the other version of Window XP but cannot run it also.

pires87, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 18, 2018
  4. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

1. An error occured during the installation of assembly__... - Similar Threads - error occured during

2. Error 1935 An error occurred during the installation of assembly component

in Windows 10 News
    Error 1935 An error occurred during the installation of assembly component: [ATTACH]If when you run an .msi package to install a program or application on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer and you get an error prompt with the message Error 1935 An error occurred during the installation of assembly component, then this post is intended to help...
  3. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component.: Hello, I'm trying to install ilok License Manager. I'm running Windows 11 on my laptop. But it's not getting installed. An error 1935 occurs. It says "Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component. How can I correct it? I've tried installing it a...
  4. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component.: Hello, I'm trying to install ilok License Manager. I'm running Windows 11 on my laptop. But it's not getting installed. An error 1935 occurs. It says "Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component. How can I correct it? I've tried installing it a...
  5. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...: I wanted to install Gamez For Windows - Live Redistrbble, but during installation it gives me the following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...
  6. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...: I wanted to install Gamez For Windows - Live Redistrbble, but during installation it gives me the following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...
  7. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation

in Windows 10 News
    Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation: [ATTACH]If when you try to install a Windows Installer (MSI) package, and you receive […] This article Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC80...

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC80...: when i was trying to install solid edge 2D drafting V19 on my windows 10 . I recieved this messege: Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC80 CRT,type="win32".version="8.0.50727.42".public Key...
  10. Error1935 An error occurred during the installation of a ssembly component.

Error1935 An error occurred during the installation of a ssembly component.: [ATTACH] This error occurred while installing the file. Tell me what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error1935-an-error-occurred-during-the/655c380f-d63b-4a58-ade8-771903a52f78