Windows 10: An error occurred when I was installing an app

Discus and support An error occurred when I was installing an app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While I was installing "Brackets", the installation stopped and there was this error message that stopped the whole installation, I clicked "Retry" a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jacklessn, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Jacklessn Win User

An error occurred when I was installing an app

While I was installing "Brackets", the installation stopped and there was this error message that stopped the whole installation, I clicked "Retry" a few times and the error message came up back again after. This happened when I was trying to install iTunes as well. BTW, a picture of the error message can be found here: https://prnt.sc/kcertd.

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

Jacklessn, Jul 29, 2018
  2. pires87 Win User

ATI tool error occured`

Everytime i install Ati tool,once i restart my computer,a box will show me that the error occured when open ATI tool,i have try a few version,but the problem didn't change.It just keep tell me that it encounter a problem when open ATI tool and ask me to send error report.
    What is the problem?I had already try format my computer and install the other version of Window XP but cannot run it also.

pires87, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jul 29, 2018
  4. An error occurred when I was installing an app

Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

An error occurred when I was installing an app

1. An error occurred when I was installing an app - Similar Threads - error occurred was

2. What to do when install error code 0×80070103 occurs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when install error code 0×80070103 occurs?: What to do when install error code 0×80070103 occurs in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-install-error-code-080070103/c658cd18-f4e3-45db-943e-47bc7f0b4b4c
  3. This error occurred when updating , help :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This error occurred when updating , help :/: Update name - 2020-11 Cumulative update for w10 version 20H2 for x64 (KB4586781) Error Things I tried : 1 - Clearing software distribution folder after commands (net stop wuaserv , net stop bits). 2 - Using offline update from from Microsoft update catalogue . 3- Clean...
  4. Blue Screen of error occur when i tried to install a software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of error occur when i tried to install a software: I newly Installed by Widow 10 home and when I tried to install one of my educational software it give blue screen saying "PC ran into a problem and need a restart" Stop code :Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Code error : aksfridge.sys...
  5. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  6. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  7. occur an error on installing update time

occur an error on installing update time: I have downloaded a update , but when I want to restart my laptop to install that, occur a problem and it can't install. The error code is 0x80070011 and The Error is: We couldn't complete the updates. What's the solution?...
  8. Error Occur When On my Pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Occur When On my Pc.: This error Show on screen.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occur-when-on-my-pc/e3cee2c1-5a01-4926-9f7e-7b0c504eb389
  9. Error occurs while installing updates

Error occurs while installing updates: • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x8007007e • Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4033631) - Error 0x8000ffff • Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4049411) - Error 0x8000ffff • Update for Windows 10...
  10. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

in Windows 10 Customization
    An error occured during the installation of assembly__...: Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but I have the error "An error occurred while installing assembly__" Microsoft.VC90.CRT, version = "9.0.21022.8", publickeyToken...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an error occured while installing the app

2. what we have to do when error occured during installing apps in nokia lumia625