Windows 10: An error occurred

Discus and support An error occurred in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by click on news and get, Aug 8, 2018.

1. An error occurred

When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message.

What can I do to fix this/

I have completed all updates, still have issues?

:)

click on news and get, Aug 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 8, 2018
  3. reverze Win User
    harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Aug 8, 2018
  4. pires87 Win User

An error occurred

ATI tool error occured`

Everytime i install Ati tool,once i restart my computer,a box will show me that the error occured when open ATI tool,i have try a few version,but the problem didn't change.It just keep tell me that it encounter a problem when open ATI tool and ask me to send error report.
    What is the problem?I had already try format my computer and install the other version of Window XP but cannot run it also.

pires87, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

An error occurred

1. An error occurred - Similar Threads - error occurred

2. Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a brand new Msi Katana 17 B12V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a brand new Msi Katana 17 B12V: Hello,I've been having reoccurring blue screen errors on my computer and I think that they are caused by my integrated Intel graphics. Whenever i use discord and play a video directly from discord or that i watch a screen share or that a camera is open my computer will just...
  3. Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a brand new Msi Katana 17 B12V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a brand new Msi Katana 17 B12V: Hello,I've been having reoccurring blue screen errors on my computer and I think that they are caused by my integrated Intel graphics. Whenever i use discord and play a video directly from discord or that i watch a screen share or that a camera is open my computer will just...
  4. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...: Hello,I'm experiencing update problem0x80070643, and I just tried to fix it by following your steps of KB5028997, but the result made me very sad, Say it correctly, the tutorial isn't suitable for me, and here comes a new problem --At first, I found that the the command of...
  5. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...: Hello,I'm experiencing update problem0x80070643, and I just tried to fix it by following your steps of KB5028997, but the result made me very sad, Say it correctly, the tutorial isn't suitable for me, and here comes a new problem --At first, I found that the the command of...
  6. Error of 'The Windows RE image was not found' occurred after fixing update problem by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997: I followed the steps, exactly, to resize the recovery partition. One of the steps was deleting the previous partition. When I did that I think my winre.wim file was removed. Now the reagentc /enble does not find the partition. Likewise, the update fails.I did follow the...
  8. Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997: I followed the steps, exactly, to resize the recovery partition. One of the steps was deleting the previous partition. When I did that I think my winre.wim file was removed. Now the reagentc /enble does not find the partition. Likewise, the update fails.I did follow the...
  9. Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997

10. Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error Occured 0x80070643 Update KB5028997: I have a Windows 10 home and I've been facing the error in the title for 2 weeks now, its causing a lot of issues on my laptop and is making it very slow like I cant even shut down the laptop nor do a system recovery if I shut down it'll just boot back up and if I try to...