Windows 10: an inquiry about my pc's web storage

Discus and support an inquiry about my pc's web storage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iam thinking of deleting the file. its over 1GB. and then start over.. any reprocussions to system? if not, good. "asus web storage" 76738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Feb 6, 2017.

1. an inquiry about my pc's web storage

iam thinking of deleting the file. its over 1GB. and then start over.. any reprocussions to system? if not, good. "asus web storage"

:)

Pathfinder, Feb 6, 2017

2. Windows Problem Reporting

In my case, many Windows Problem Reporting always start up at 02:07PM every day. It happens even if all apps closed. It happens in safe mode, too.

Inquiry About, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Windows Problem Reporting

I tried "Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10" from 01 to 10 but it was not useful.

It remains only restart.

RS2 did not have any problem.

It happens from updating to RS3

Inquiry About, Feb 6, 2017
  4. an inquiry about my pc's web storage

Asus Web Storage is their idea of cloud storage. Depending on how you set this up, this should be a backup of your data. Others use it to sync. I would also consider what you are backing up and how "Secure" their operation is.

I would enter their app and see what you are using for before any deletes are issued. If you are syncing, undesirable results may be experienced.

Online backup, file sync, for pad, PC, Android and iPhone - ASUS WebStorage

Caledon Ken, Feb 6, 2017
  5. greetings. the files I have saved are all my wallpaper saves. for 1.3GB that's a lot of stuff -should I decide to delete them. there are no system files..i should look into them just in case. I need to free up space..only 425GB out of 465GB on disk c.

Pathfinder, Feb 6, 2017
  6. As long as you have copy then I don't see much harm in deleting. Maybe copy wallpapers and other archival data off to USB Key.

Assume you have lots of videos? I have Windows, full Office Pro suite, browsers, mail clients, accounting software and utilities and I'm just around 125GB.

I would also look to run disk cleanup (right click on C: drive, properties, General tab, Disk Cleanup) and see what is happening in Recycle bin.

Caledon Ken, Feb 6, 2017
  7. Samuria Win User
    You get the space if you buy a PC for a year after that you have to pay so you may loose all the data if you don't pay

Samuria, Feb 6, 2017
  8. an inquiry about my pc's web storage

you are right. I just checked on the website and iam using their free temp one with 5GB. I have no concrete plans to "pay" for new storage..so
    ill be moving whatever ones are left via external HDD before deadline.

thx for replies guys

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

an inquiry about my pc's web storage

1. an inquiry about my pc's web storage - Similar Threads - inquiry pc's web

2. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  3. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  4. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  5. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  7. Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility: I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices? Passive pen stylus can also do....
  8. Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display: Hi? I would like to inquire about the features of Windows Explorer. When you open a new window explorer (Windows key + e) Address bar Where will the information displayed be stored in the registry? What I want is to fix the new explorer address in the application that...
  9. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software: Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post. Ill tell you the motive behind these questions, for some time now,...
  10. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software: Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post. Ill tell you the motive behind these questions, for some time now,...