Windows 10: Analog input cannot display this video after updating windows 10

Discus and support Analog input cannot display this video after updating windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Machine -- Dell Previously using windows 7 before I was forced to update to windows 10. After allowing the machine to update, it reboot itself to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Fedup, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Fedup Win User

Analog input cannot display this video after updating windows 10

Machine -- Dell
    Previously using windows 7 before I was forced to update to windows 10.
    After allowing the machine to update, it reboot itself to start. What showed up is a blank screen with the message: Analog input cannot display this video mode. What I have tried with no success -- I have shut down the computer machine, disconnect the machine from the monitor and try to start afresh by unplugging everything and reconnecting everything. I have even tried F12', F2, F9, and ctrl.alt.backspace but all of these have yield no positive result to get my machine to work. I just connected a new monitor but that yielded the same result -- blank screen with the same annoying message. I need to get some files ASAP. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Fedup, Aug 13, 2015

2. Error: Cannot display this video mode

Original Title: Glenn

1: analog input can not display this video mode. optimum resolution 1280X1024 60 hz This is all I get after installing windows 10 can I get help

GlennNiederwerfer, Aug 13, 2015
  3. AdG40 Win User
    Windows 10 Installation Problem

After installation, at time of restart the following message appeared on a black screen:

"1. Analog Input. Cannot Display this Video Mode. Optimum Resolution 1280x1024 60Hz"

Mouse not working, computer idle. Don't know what to do. Please advice.

AdG

AdG40, Aug 13, 2015
  4. moriley9 Win User

I'm having the same problem. Everyone says the same thing so far... SOL!". The problem seems to be that Windows 10 boots up so fast, that there's no ability to go into safe mode to change the display settings. Or, getting to safe mode via F8 has been disabled in Windows 10. Hope someone solves this real soon. I have stuff to print out but can't get to it.

moriley9, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Have you tried putting your PC to sleep and then waking it up. This worked for me. What graphics card are you using?

Win10warrior, Aug 26, 2015
  6. moriley9 Win User
    I have an Nvidia card. I'm not a techie! How do I put it to sleep?

moriley9, Aug 26, 2015
  7. This will depend on your keyboard layout. On my UK Asus X53E it is Fn + F1.

Analog input cannot display this video after updating windows 10 [​IMG]

Win10warrior, Aug 26, 2015
  8. moriley9 Win User

Thanks! I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.

moriley9, Aug 26, 2015
  9. moriley9 Win User
    Mischief managed! If only that message on the screen said, "Analog input CABLE cannot display this video mode." My IT guy at work switched out my old analog cable with a digital cable and solved the problem.

moriley9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Analog input cannot display this video after updating windows 10 - Similar Threads - Analog input cannot

2. Analog input cannot display in this video mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analog input cannot display in this video mode: This error keeps coming when i start my pc it doesnt even let me go to windows load screen it happens before and i cant start pc Like there is a window screen that appears before pc starts thats also not coming as i start my pc it comes right after it and analog input error...
  3. Analog input cannot display in this video mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analog input cannot display in this video mode: This error keeps coming when i start my pc it doesnt even let me go to windows load screen it happens before and i cant start pc Like there is a window screen that appears before pc starts thats also not coming as i start my pc it comes right after it and analog input error...
  4. Analog input cannot display in this video mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Display This Video Mode: I have run into this issue with a Dell OptiPlex 790. Overlaid on the screen is a black box that says "Cannot Display This Video Mode" in large white letters and "Optimum Resolution 1280X1024 60Hz" in smaller yellow letters. We have tried changing the screen resolution, but...
  6. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Display This Video Mode: I have run into this issue with a Dell OptiPlex 790. Overlaid on the screen is a black box that says "Cannot Display This Video Mode" in large white letters and "Optimum Resolution 1280X1024 60Hz" in smaller yellow letters. We have tried changing the screen resolution, but...
  7. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Analog keyboard overriding xbox controller inputs windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Analog keyboard overriding xbox controller inputs windows 10 20H2: When my razer huntsman v2 analog is plugged in the analog drivers are overriding the Xbox Bluetooth controllers XINPUT. It renames the controllers input in the joy.cpl application to "razer huntsman V2" and when I unplug the keyboard it goes back to the normal Xbox...
  9. TV Analog Video Capture Broken after 1803 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV Analog Video Capture Broken after 1803 Upgrade: I have a Hauppauge WintTV-HVR-2255 that was working fine before the Windows 10 1803 update. The digital ATSC tuners work fine, but the analog tuners (and the analog inputs) have stopped working. When I scan for the inputs using NextPVR I get an error "Unable to Locate Capture...
  10. Display Blank : Analog Input?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Blank : Analog Input?????: My new PC has a blank screen with the message : 1. Analog input, cannot display this video mode. I recently upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10 on my new Dell Inspiron. I have an older PC right next to it with WinXP. Both are using Dell flat panel digital displays. After the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whay 1 analog input canot display this video mode my cumputer

2. windows 10 video input analog