Windows 10: Analog out of range, only while extending my screen, why?

Discus and support Analog out of range, only while extending my screen, why? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using an Acer laptop running windows 10. I usually connect a secondary screen to extend my view and work on multiple projects. My secondary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grabskimm, May 31, 2017.

1. grabskimm Win User

Analog out of range, only while extending my screen, why?

Hi, I'm using an Acer laptop running windows 10. I usually connect a secondary screen to extend my view and work on multiple projects. My secondary monitor is an LG L1942P. I have had no problems with it until I connected a different monitor Acer s202HL, but then decided not to use it for now. Once I connected my LG screen back I got the message saying analog out of range 74.9kHZ/60HZ. I'm familiar with this kind of problem and I tried resetting the video card, changing the secondary screen HZ etc. The issue here though is that my error message is showing up only when I try extending my screen, but not when I duplicate my screen, or use second screen only the screen works perfect. Does anyone have any suggestion on this kind of issue?

:)

grabskimm, May 31, 2017

2. Extend screen isn't working

I have an OMEN by HP - 15-ce017na laptop and I have a Hanns.G monitor attached. All worked fine the monitor was the second screen and I was getting on with my work when yesterday my laptop did a windows update. Now I have a problem.

• If I show screen 1 (my laptop screen) only, it's fine
    • If I show screen 2 only, it is fine
    • If I duplicate the screen, both screens work but my laptop screens resolution changes
    • If I extend screen, screen 2 says input signal out of range while my laptop screen just shows my background (everything I try and open goes to screen 2 which is out of range)

All drivers are fully up to date. Since I can't get to the display settings when in extend mode, I can't change the display setting of both screens separately (when showing screen 1 only, I can only change resolution screens for that screen and vice versa,
    when in duplicate mode, it shows both as a single screen and uses screen 2's display settings)

Any help on this would be very much appreciated as I have a lot of work to do and can't manage with a single screen.

Many Thanks

DonnaCheltenham, May 31, 2017
  3. Yuri Nathan, May 31, 2017
Thema:

Analog out of range, only while extending my screen, why?

1. Analog out of range, only while extending my screen, why? - Similar Threads - Analog range while

2. Extend screen time out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend screen time out: How do I extend screen timeout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-time-out/e5c25b97-42e5-4b48-bf30-1d5fc013b416
  3. Extend screen time out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend screen time out: How do I extend screen timeout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-time-out/e5c25b97-42e5-4b48-bf30-1d5fc013b416
  4. RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RANGE EXTENDER CONNECT: NEED HELP TO CONNECT WIFI TO RANGE EXTENDER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender-connect/c60932bd-359e-4c9e-8fe9-121b2b586916
  5. how to solve this message in LG screen + windows 10 - after restart: ANALOG Out of Range...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to solve this message in LG screen + windows 10 - after restart: ANALOG Out of Range...: how to solve this message in LG screen + windows 10 - after restart: ANALOG Out of Range 72.1kHz / 60 Hz I tries changing screen resolution in Safe mode for now avail - Updated my screen card driver - yet no success - please send me a solution - thanks...
  6. Range Extender

Range Extender: How do I connect a tp-link wifi range extender to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender/ecdd9823-8486-4b89-9795-c2f9d50287ff
  7. wireless range extender

wireless range extender: was trying to put in a wi fi 4 extender. put in the wrong password. now i cannot connect. how do i completely get rid of it and start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-range-extender/757037cb-f493-4175-8177-7c12b8c1d06a
  8. Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender: I just set up the Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender to boost the signal strength of my Router for the four WiFi Windows 10 PCs being used at my home. The boosted signal gets invariably picked up by my mobile phone and by my Amazon Fire TV Stick. But my PCs sometimes pick up the...
  9. Curser while screen is extended.

Curser while screen is extended.: This computer has Windows 10 and two monitors. The screens are expanded. How can I adjust the appears of the cursor? To move the curser from the screen on my left to the screen on my right. I must scroll the curser all the way to left. Then is comes appears on the right...
  10. 2nd screen stuck on "out of range" setting when using 2nd screen only

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2nd screen stuck on "out of range" setting when using 2nd screen only: I was working on adjusting the resolution of my second external screen with the laptop main screen off. So when I have the second screen running and the laptop screen off I can only see the error "out of range 75-60 hz". I can see the second screen when duplicating or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. out of range when extending screens

2. extend screen on pc out of range

3. analog out of range screen

4. screen out of range when extending,
  5. computer out of range messgae when extending screen