Windows 10: And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates Redmond again accused of trying to upgrade PCs to Windows 10 [img] Windows 10 has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 15, 2016.

1. And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates

And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates
    Redmond again accused of trying to upgrade PCs to Windows 10

And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/win...l#xtor=RSS-181

:)

Cluster Head, May 15, 2016
  2. Shau_SG Win User

Windows 10 desktop files missing after update from Windows 7

Suggest Microsoft - For Windows 10 Upgrade User - to do an Automatic restart Again to auto restore all the files in Desktop and setting !! It is really a Heart Breaking and Disappointment when I wake up in the morning and see my windows turn to Windows 10
    and After login - SHOCK see all my important desktop files Gone Missing and Even My OUTLOOK Setting disappear and ask to configure new Email Account !!

If Microsoft is smart to schedule auto Update why Don't MS auto restart Once more time to auto restore all the files ??

That definitely improve the first impression of Windows 10 upgrade User.

Frankly speaking my First impression with Windows 10 is only SHOCK and ANGRY with my Missing Files and Setting !!

Shau_SG, May 15, 2016
  3. How to stop Windows 10 upgrade notification

Bob

Be careful what you wish for. Microsoft has changed the update to recommended and are trying to slip it onto the system with or without approval.

Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 15, 2016
  4. And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates

So, we can expect forums flooded with unhappy people, who either want to revert back or solve upgrade problems.

TairikuOkami, May 15, 2016
Thema:

And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates

1. And again: Microsoft Auto-Scheduling Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - again Microsoft Auto

2. Windows 10 Auto Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Auto Update: My Win 10 Pro PC updated itself and restarted a couple of days ago. I had goodness knows how many apps/files open, I have a court case in 3 weeks and just cannot risk losing data. I have searched for this issue and found some astonishing answers. One that is repeated several...
  3. Windows Defender Won't Auto-Update Definitions, No Options for Scheduling or Auto-Full Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Won't Auto-Update Definitions, No Options for Scheduling or Auto-Full Scan: Hello. I see this question has been asked before by some users but they're always locked without resolution.Windows Defender at least on Windows 8.1 version is missing SO many important options. It claims it will auto-update definitions, but it never does. I always have to do...
  4. Windows 10 auto update stucks at 72% over and over again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 auto update stucks at 72% over and over again: My windows update stops on 72 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-auto-update-stucks-at-72-over-and-over/e72aa301-6f04-42f2-86a9-402a211ea5ad
  5. Windows 10 Auto Update

Windows 10 Auto Update: I want the ability to completely disable auto update for windows, i run a small game server that is supposed to be up 24/7 but windows killed it in the middle of the night because of an update that forced the server computer to shutdown and restart. I want manual control of...
  6. How to auto power on Windows 10 in scheduled time ?

How to auto power on Windows 10 in scheduled time ?: Hi, I want to set the computer to automatically power on by itself at the same time every day. The tutorials on the web are all about "power option" in bios, however, the BIOS of Windows 10 looks so differently with previous windows version, I can't find the option to...
  7. Windows 10 Auto Update

Windows 10 Auto Update: The Windows 10 Auto update on my HP Desktop will not install past 91%. It has run for 3 hours and will not complete the install. Any suggestions to correct this issue?...
  8. Microsoft updates Driver Shiproom Schedule for 2020 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Driver Shiproom Schedule for 2020 in Windows 10: Updating the Driver Shiproom schedule for 2020. Please refer to the attached document for detail. Driver-Release-Cadence-Update-Jan-2020.pdf [img] [img] Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/1098221 148158
  9. Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running again on 1903: This is similar to the question below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-scheduler-stopped-running-after/8cba8d5f-eb97-4b21-8086-d669e7f1355f The question was temporarily solved after upgrading to 1903, but now it happens again....
  10. Scheduled taskbar auto-hide? Is that possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled taskbar auto-hide? Is that possible?: My brother from time to time looks at the time on the taskbar to the right. He constantly peeks out his head and disrupts me. (It sucks that I'm using a desktop computer in the corner of a living room.) Is it possible to schedule for the taskbar to auto-hide at a certain...