Windows 10: android adware

Discus and support android adware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; could someone please explain what android pup.ewind.mb is, it was found by Malwarebytes on a cheep android phone I bought on ebay. when I try to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by terr, May 13, 2016.

1. terr Win User

android adware

could someone please explain what android pup.ewind.mb is, it was found by Malwarebytes on a cheep android phone
    I bought on ebay.
    when I try to delete it Malwarebytes cannot complete the task
    Chinese adds pop up every where ,thanks in advance , every one have a nice day

:)

2. volte not working in india (reliance jio)

Reliance Jio sounds like a shameless and intrusive attempt by Reliance to sell and market their services. "Convert any Android phone to a VoLTE device" sounds like spyware/adware.

Samuel Gomes, May 13, 2016
  3. JoeCohen1 Win User
    My computers and tablets has viruses, malware, spyware on them but no antivirus never finds anythings

BTW, a popup with a robot (are you on an Android phone or tablet?) That sounds like a malicious popup adware (Do I have a virus on my phone? A message from an Android app says so).

Clear your cache, cookies, and browing history (the latter is probably overkill).

Install ONE anti-virus program (Avast, ESET, etc. are all good and free as is Windows Defender).

JoeCohen1, May 13, 2016
  4. android adware

Slartybart, May 13, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    It doesn't go away if you reset the phone?

simrick, May 13, 2016
  6. Unfortunately, many cheap phones (especially those from China) come with deeply-embedded, pre-installed, hard-to-remove malware.

At your own risk, some possible strategies are mentioned here.

There is also free, one-on-one assistance with Android malware removal via email at the Malwarebytes help desk.
    Instructions for getting help by opening a ticket are here: MBAM Mobile Support

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 13, 2016
  7. simrick Win User
    *Thumbs She knows what she's talking about @terr!

simrick, May 14, 2016
  8. terr Win User

android adware

thanks to everyone who replied to my thread about android adware.
    I am going to try rooting it(something new to me),its only a cheep thing ,if ruin it the waste collection is tomorrow
    thanks again,have a nice day

9. Hi:

Well, as long as you understand the risks...

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

android adware

1. android adware - Similar Threads - android adware

2. Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?: I would love to type on pc but since English is not my first language, there are some words where i i can only type the beginning of and Gboard does the rest. Is there a settings, an app somhow for pc? submitted by /u/ThrilledStoic [link] [comments]...
  3. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  4. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  5. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  7. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  8. Get files from my PC to my android phone

9. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  10. cant sign into authenticator app for android

cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...