Windows 10: Android DeBug Bridge

Discus and support Android DeBug Bridge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed a program that put this driver on my machine. The program is uninstalled, but left this. I tried >driverquery< in a command prompt and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ken1943 Win User

Android DeBug Bridge

I installed a program that put this driver on my machine. The program is uninstalled, but left this. I tried >driverquery< in a command prompt and didn't not see anything interesting . It leaves a log in my C:\Temp directory.
    I guess I thought running Android programs on my pc looked interesting. Another way to get malware !!!

Someone have an idea where I could get this out ?

Thanks*Sad

:)

ken1943, Jul 20, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

windows 10 update also supports android apps

Windows 10 does not support Android apps. Microsoft are working on a platform making it easier to port Android apps to the Windows store, but it is up to the app developers to decide whether to do that or not. Furthermore there will be no support for Google
    Play services.

Later this year, Microsoft will release the Windows Bridge for Android (previously called “Project Astoria” or “Project A”). This bridge enables you to build Windows apps for phones and small tablets by reusing your Android code.

With the Windows Bridge for Android you’ll be able to:

• Build Windows apps for phones and small tablets with few code changes
    • Use a Microsoft interoperability library to integrate Microsoft services into your app with very little effort
    • Test and debug your app from your preferred IDE
    • Publish your app and get paid through the Windows Store
    More details
    HERE

93tid, Jul 20, 2016
  3. Darth4212 Win User
    Adding PATH Variable

I want to know how to add a PATH variable. I have downloaded the Android Debug Bridge utility and it runs from the command prompt. Now I want to know how to add it to the PATH variable instead of having to use cd to go to the folder.

Darth4212, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Android DeBug Bridge

Android Debug Bridge isn't malware, it's a way for you to access your Android device through the command line along with fastboot. If you can find the location where the program installed ADB (usually C:\ or C:\adb) you can manually remove the files. Below is what the adb folder should look like, and all that can be removed/"uninstalled" by sending it to the recycle bin.

Android DeBug Bridge [​IMG]

blackroseMD1, Jul 20, 2016
  5. ken1943 Win User
    Thank you, I will check

ken1943, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Android DeBug Bridge

1. Android DeBug Bridge - Similar Threads - Android DeBug Bridge

2. Can't turn on Wireless debugging in Developer options for Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Wireless debugging in Developer options for Windows Subsystem for Android: I keep trying to toggle on wireless debugging but every time it toggles off instantly and won't turn on. I've tried reinstalling WSA but nothing has worked so far!...
  3. Can't turn on Wireless debugging in Developer options for Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on Wireless debugging in Developer options for Windows Subsystem for Android: I keep trying to toggle on wireless debugging but every time it toggles off instantly and won't turn on. I've tried reinstalling WSA but nothing has worked so far!...
  4. Windows Subsystem for Android toggle Wireless Debugging fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android toggle Wireless Debugging fails: The subject says it all. I'm trying to set up wireless debugging in order to work with the Windows Subsystem for Android. Can someone help me fix this?Here are the steps I'm taking:Install the Windows Subsystem for Android with Amazon Appstore I've actually tried both...
  5. Windows Subsystem for Android toggle Wireless Debugging fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subsystem for Android toggle Wireless Debugging fails: The subject says it all. I'm trying to set up wireless debugging in order to work with the Windows Subsystem for Android. Can someone help me fix this?Here are the steps I'm taking:Install the Windows Subsystem for Android with Amazon Appstore I've actually tried both...
  6. thunderbolt Bridge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thunderbolt Bridge: I have Alienware m51 and m15 R4 connected via thunderbolt bridge. The problem is the connection is always public and reset it self after re connection or restart. It is always unidentified public. I use discovering turn on make it private connection then it works. The...
  7. debug

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug: hello i just openned my laptop and i saw a file named debug on my desktop and i dont know what it means this is what is says: [0120/170545.965:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc130] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. 0x6D note: i didnt create this file and i idk...
  8. Bridging the gap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bridging the gap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drogonsbow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjsulf/bridging_the_gap/
  9. How to bridge "Remote NDIS based internet sharing (android)"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to bridge "Remote NDIS based internet sharing (android)"?: Hi, My neighbor is sharing wifi internet with me, but I have to connect through Android because the signal is too weak inside my home. So Android is next to the window, tethered to Windows 10. This works fine. But I'd like to bridge that connection to my LAN NIC so other...
  10. Android Data Bridge Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Data Bridge Drivers: I've tried every Android Data Bridge Driver on the net and get a Code 10 error as if the device isn't connected. I'm on W10 Pro v1607 but have v1703 on a WTG drive and neither work. In W7, the Device Manager shows the ADB Interface entry as working correctly. 85701