Windows 10: Android Device Upload photos and Videos

Discus and support Android Device Upload photos and Videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bamalek, Aug 7, 2015.

1. bamalek Win User

Android Device Upload photos and Videos

I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a number of images and videos. It asks if you want to upload them and when I say yes it trys then loops back to the same question do you want to upload.

When using Win 7< I was able to select where the images and videos were to upload to which file. In Win 10 it does not give this option. Anyway it does not accomplish any uploading at all.

Is there a way to work around this or to get Windows 10 to upload the device's files?

:)

bamalek, Aug 7, 2015

2. Onedrive / Skydrive

I uploaded videos and photos from my Windows 8 Lumia two device and now I have an android device; how do I access my videos from my new device? I can see some photos but not all of them and no videos. When I logon from my old device I can see all content.
    My old device is on its "last legs!"

SimonMokhatla, Aug 7, 2015
  3. kkmkbw Win User
    Uploading?

Hi,

I can't upload photos and videos with my Nokia Lumia 625! Like if i have to change my profile pic on some website,i can't! When i click on the option to browse/ post a link of the pic i want to upload,it does not work! While i can easily upload my photos,videos
    from my android phone! I now want to upload a video on a site,either by posting a link or by directly uploading it from the phone's videos.but i can't upload it and the SkyDrive option is also not working! Plz tell me how do i upload the video to the site
    ? The video can't be transferred to my android phone and I don't have a pc!

kkmkbw, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Have you tried refusing to upload request and then finding your android device on "This PC". If you can do that, drag-and-drop will work fine. Alternatively Windows 10 and the included OneDrive can allow this process automatically and efficiently as long as you have the OneDrive app on your android.

Snakeyes, Aug 7, 2015
  5. bamalek Win User
    Thank you fro responding! No I have not tried the suggestions, but will try it. I do not have the OneDrive on my Android yet because I could not sign in without my correct password.

bamalek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Android Device Upload photos and Videos - Similar Threads - Android Device Upload

2. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  3. OneDrive for Android - Camera Upload Gets All Photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive for Android - Camera Upload Gets All Photos?: Hi all, I have OneDrive for Android and 365. I have just switched to Camera Upload https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/automatically-save-photos-and-videos-with-onedrive-for-android-66605e54-48b8-4f55-bcff-34159702e344 so my camera roll is now going to OneDrive. I am...
  4. Video Uploads

Video Uploads: Hello, I am trying to upload videos from my iPhone to the computer but it will not upload any of my content. I need the contact ASAP for work. Thank you. ALi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-uploads/915d8ece-e74d-4ba9-8469-193213652b02
  5. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  6. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  7. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  8. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...
  9. Video upload

Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  10. Photos video stuck uploading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos video stuck uploading: I am nearly finished doing a very important video with a deadline looming. The video is currently stuck uploading. I am unable to make any further changes. How do I cancel the upload?...