Windows 10: android emulator

Discus and support android emulator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SriramRajendiran, Aug 27, 2018.

1. android emulator

I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games.

but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am spelling the error properly but that's what it shows more or less.

hoping to find some help and assistance regarding this issue

:)

SriramRajendiran, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

Source: Hyper-V Android emulator support | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Android Emulator Hay Day Install & Play

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you contact the game developer for suggestions about the Android Emulator for Hay Day that you can use in Windows 10.

You can contact Supercell directly on this
    link

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Sandi1987 Win User

android emulator

Best Android Emulator for Windows?

Which is the best Android emulator for gaming and support Lollipop?

Sandi1987, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

android emulator

1. android emulator - Similar Threads - android emulator

2. Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out: Everytime I open one of my android emulators the volume gets shaded and brought down to 1. I can still hear it but I recorded videos and in OBS Studio its extremely quiet because in the settings its stuck at 1. I've tried what I can think of but can't fix it. I'm on windows...
  3. Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android emulators stuck at 1 and shaded out: Everytime I open one of my android emulators the volume gets shaded and brought down to 1. I can still hear it but I recorded videos and in OBS Studio its extremely quiet because in the settings its stuck at 1. I've tried what I can think of but can't fix it. I'm on windows...
  4. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  5. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  6. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  7. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  8. My computer freeze and laggy when open android emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freeze and laggy when open android emulator: Hello when i use windows 10, i open android emulator like LD player it run pretty smooth no lag. But when i upgrade to windows 11, i open it make my compter feel laggy my mouse sometime freeze. I try another emulator like Nox, and reinstall a clean windows but i still got...
  9. My computer freeze and laggy when open android emulator

My computer freeze and laggy when open android emulator: Hello when i use windows 10, i open android emulator like LD player it run pretty smooth no lag. But when i upgrade to windows 11, i open it make my compter feel laggy my mouse sometime freeze. I try another emulator like Nox, and reinstall a clean windows but i still got...
  10. Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor: crash happends in bluescreen with Ntfs.sysmy be my ssd disk correpted ?dump analyze:CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109This BugCheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code ordata have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption:1 A...