Windows 10: Android hotspot provides "connected, no internet" to my laptop

Discus and support Android hotspot provides "connected, no internet" to my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When I use my android phone's (OnePlus 5T) mobile hotspot to connect to an other smartphone, it works fine, but when I connect the hotspot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IannisZ, Jul 26, 2018.

1. IannisZ Win User

Android hotspot provides "connected, no internet" to my laptop

Hello,

When I use my android phone's (OnePlus 5T) mobile hotspot to connect to an other smartphone, it works fine, but when I connect the hotspot to my laptop, it says "connected, no internet". When I go to a website, Chrome says "There is no internet connection".

I've litterally tried everything, but I still haven't figured out a way to make this work.

Thanks.

:)

IannisZ, Jul 26, 2018

2. Having trouble accessing internet in Android after connecting to Windows10 Wifi hotspot, where internet is working fine in laptop

I have made my windows 10 laptop as wifi hotspot and able to connect by Android(4.2.1) mobile. But when I try to access internet in mobile nothing works at the same time i can access internet in the laptop. I need to know where there any other settings
    i need to configure in the system to grant internet access for external devices(Android/iOS) which are connected to the Windows 10 Wifi hotspot.

NagarajuBhimavaram, Jul 26, 2018
  3. My laptop will not connect to the Internet using myS7 phone as a hotspot

Hi Michael,

To resolve your issue in connecting to the Internet using mobile hotspot, we suggest that you perform the steps shared by
    Isha Soni on this
    thread
    about the same issue

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 26, 2018
  4. robzam Win User

Using laptop as mobile hotspot sometimes internet does not connect

Hi,

So currently I do not have a router available (I have a wired connection to the internet) but I want to be able to check emails on mobile through wifi. I found a link (How to Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot) showing how to use your laptop as a 'wifi hotspot'. When the laptop is connected to the wired connection at work and I switch on the mobile hotspot as shown in the website, I am able to connect to the internet on my mobile through my laptop. However, this does not work at my home.

I would appreciate any help given to solve this problem.

Thanks!

robzam, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Android hotspot provides "connected, no internet" to my laptop - Similar Threads - Android hotspot provides

2. laptop is connecting to Wifimobile hotspot but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop is connecting to Wifimobile hotspot but no internet: I own a Lenovo laptop with 5700u and many times my laptop connects to the my mobile hotspot but doesn't connect to the internet and sometimes times it doesn't even connect to the hotspot and sometimes it connects and works perfectly fine it connects and works properly with my...
  3. laptop is connecting to Wifimobile hotspot but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop is connecting to Wifimobile hotspot but no internet: I own a Lenovo laptop with 5700u and many times my laptop connects to the my mobile hotspot but doesn't connect to the internet and sometimes times it doesn't even connect to the hotspot and sometimes it connects and works perfectly fine it connects and works properly with my...
  4. Hotspot no internet connection for laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotspot no internet connection for laptop: I have problem with my internetPpproblem is eith internet provider but sometimes im forced to connect my laptop to mobile hotspot, and it connects fine and works perfectly then for some reason it said no internet connection for 5 minutes then it conncets again for 10 minutes...
  5. Hotspot no internet connection for laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot no internet connection for laptop: I have problem with my internetPpproblem is eith internet provider but sometimes im forced to connect my laptop to mobile hotspot, and it connects fine and works perfectly then for some reason it said no internet connection for 5 minutes then it conncets again for 10 minutes...
  6. Hotspot no internet connection for laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  8. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  9. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  10. No Internet Connection - Hotspot from Android Devices

No Internet Connection - Hotspot from Android Devices: Hi All, So recently i experiencing that my Wi-Fi has no internet access from Hotspot Android Device. Other Devices Phone/Laptop that connected to my Android Hotspot has no problem with network at all. Then these actions are what i did if that happened; 1. Sometimes in...