Windows 10: Android & iPhone APP's on PC

Discus and support Android & iPhone APP's on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrHudson, Jan 22, 2018.

1. MrHudson Win User

Android & iPhone APP's on PC

Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called Bluestack apk..
    Has any one heard of it or use it?

:)

MrHudson, Jan 22, 2018
  2. omair1979 Win User

Symbian belle and other stuff

iphone & android power is in the apps ($$$) but out of the box they are useless. While symbian out of the box have many feature enabled like bluetooth file transfer, mass storage for pc, etc & many useful apps on nokia store are for free.

omair1979, Jan 22, 2018
  3. B_MSW Win User
    Windows 10;Best Multi Account Text/SMS App

I have friends with Macs & PCs, iPhones & Androids, some that only use FB, and would like one App on my Windows 10 to sync and handle all the different platforms, is this possible? Thank you!

B_MSW, Jan 22, 2018
  4. debsawyer Win User

BlueStacks is used to run Android games on your PC. I had it installed, but recently restored my system, and had not reinstalled it.

debsawyer, Jan 22, 2018
  5. MrHudson Win User
    No, I have software to watch DVD's.. when I bought the PC it came preinstalled with Free HD Movies 2017. The store had several other app's where you could watch new movies that were actually pirated..
    One movie app was FreeFlix HQ, and they offer app for cell phones but said you can install Bluestack apk to install movie app and watch movies on PC.

MrHudson, Jan 22, 2018
  6. Bat 1 Win User
    Bat 1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Android & iPhone APP's on PC - Similar Threads - Android iPhone APP's

2. Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?: Hey I was just wondering is there a Microsoft App to sync iphone with my Microsoft PC?Please advise, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-app-to-sync-iphone-microsoft-pcs/7c6d53f7-39ec-42f2-8271-3f05813416eb
  3. Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an app to sync Iphone & Microsoft PC's?: Hey I was just wondering is there a Microsoft App to sync iphone with my Microsoft PC?Please advise, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-app-to-sync-iphone-microsoft-pcs/7c6d53f7-39ec-42f2-8271-3f05813416eb
  4. Is there a program or free app for my Windows 10 pc similar to the iPhone & Android LENS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a program or free app for my Windows 10 pc similar to the iPhone & Android LENS...: I've read everywhere that even though it's made by Microsoft, I can only put it on my home PC if I first install some dumb Android Emulator. NO THANKS. UNLESS THAT'S WAY EASIER THAN I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE, I'M NOT UP TO IT. I love how I can drag the corners of either a new...
  5. Is there a program or free app for my Windows 10 pc similar to the iPhone & Android LENS...

Is there a program or free app for my Windows 10 pc similar to the iPhone & Android LENS...: I've read everywhere that even though it's made by Microsoft, I can only put it on my home PC if I first install some dumb Android Emulator. NO THANKS. UNLESS THAT'S WAY EASIER THAN I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE, I'M NOT UP TO IT. I love how I can drag the corners of either a new...
  6. “Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”

“Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”: Hi there! I’m having an issue accessing my homepage where all my files and apps are. Automatic updates were made to my laptop and when I turned on my laptop it took me to set up options, then to a page titled, “Link your Adroid or iphone to this PC”. I entered my phone...
  7. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  8. How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android: [ATTACH]File transfers between your Phone phone and Dell laptops were never that easier, until the discovery of Dell Mobile Connect app. The feature has been […] This article How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the connection from your iPhone or Android phone to your Windows PC is not complete, it gets disconnected after a few attempts. Also, you might notice that the device keeps connecting and disconnecting now and then. If you have [...] This post iPhone or...
  10. Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC: How to: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC How to Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it...