Windows 10: Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

Discus and support Android on Win 10. Who has ideas? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys and girls, I have a love for android, but I do not want all that on my phone. I have tried Bluestacks Native, RemixOS player(both Boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benjamin1994, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

Hey guys and girls, I have a love for android, but I do not want all that on my phone. I have tried Bluestacks Native, RemixOS player(both Boot up version and in Windows App), and a few emulators. Who has a good idea of what I can do to run Android Apps on Windows itself, with out needing to wait for a Emulator to start up? I need something that starts up when Windows Boots up and does not open randomly when I mount ISOfiles to PowerIso. Please help me out.

:)

Benjamin1994, Aug 15, 2017

2. N97 and IMAP Folders

Thanks, will take a look at android, but don't know anyone who has an android phone to test real usability! If the N900 has the IMAP capability of win mobile then it could be a real winner! If anyone knows if the N900 can sync with IMAP folders properly
    can they let me know and I'll order one straight away.

Anotherandy---01, Aug 15, 2017
  3. Windows 10 doesn't recognise my phone as a usb device

Windows still isn't recognizing either my android phone or my android tablet, and it isn't recognizing them on either of the two Win 10 machines that I have. It's been almost a year that Win 10 has been out and tons of people still have this problem.

The real solution is to ditch Windows 10 and find an operating system that isn't made by buffoons.

MarkPlunkett, Aug 15, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

Nox is very good, and only takes about 10 seconds to load.

Beware - most android emulators do not work or crash if you have the hyper-v hypervisor activated. I have two boot entries for same OS - one that boots with hypervisor active, and one without.

Not needed if you do not have hyper-v, or do not set it up.

Do not know exactly how to start NOX on bootup, but must be easy enough to do by a command line batch file, or use task scheduler etc.

cereberus, Aug 15, 2017
  5. Thank you my kind man, I tried NOX 5.0.0.1 and I am IMPRESSED with it. It is much faster and the layout is Samsung Galaxy S3 MINI. I love it. A little bit laggish, but I can live with the lag. It responds better to key inputs from my XBOX360 controller and doesn't detect it as Logitech but an actual xc360e input device, meaning it detects a XBOX360 wired controller for Win 10/XboxPC

Benjamin1994, Aug 21, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    Copying files to and from Windows is not that obvious. If you do not suss it, pm me.

cereberus, Aug 21, 2017
  7. Well it opens the ES file explorer by itself and there is a option I found to copy file to and from windows. Very nice.

Benjamin1994, Aug 22, 2017
  8. PJLLB Win User

Nox is Android 4.4.2, WAY out of date. Some newer apps will not run on it.

PJLLB, Aug 22, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    It was easier imo on older version as you could simply cut and paste, but the native file explorer in NOX does it via menus which is more cumbersome. For reasons I do not understand, ES file explorer is more temperamental on new version showing the /mnt folders even though I have selected to view hidden folder and have root access. I thing new version is a bit buggy in places, as it crashes occasionally, but never did on older version.

cereberus, Aug 22, 2017
  10. cereberus Win User
    Are any of the emulators beyond Version 4 Kit Kat?

cereberus, Aug 22, 2017
  11. Nox version: 5.0.0.1System version: Windows10System type: 64CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+CPU core count: 2Total memory: 8190MBAvailable memory: 3996MBCPU VT: EnabledRendering mode: DirectXOpenGL rendering: GeForce 9500 GT/PCIe/SSE2Dedicated graphics card?: EnabledGraphics card1: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GTGraphics card2: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GTGraphics card3: AMD Radeon HD 5700 SeriesFirewall: Enabled(Recommend to disable)

It does not pick up my fourth Graphics Card, the ASUS 1050 GTx. But I am running a Duel SLI rig here.

Accidently blew the Sempron CPU while overclocking to 3.4GHz. *Shock

Benjamin1994, Aug 23, 2017
  12. PJLLB Win User
    I finally had a chance to try Nox. It's working fine. The one really good thing about it is that, although it appears to use a LAN address space different from the actual LAN the host PC is on (172.17.X.X for Nox versus 192.168.100.X for the actual LAN) for the purposes of using Chromecast casting from an app the "virtual LAN" is apparently properly bridged to the physical LAN. Bluestacks apparently doesn't think it's on a LAN at all -- the IP address it uses is the WAN ip for the PC host -- so it never discovered any Chromecast devices. Bluestacks has other versatility over Nox, but the network function that now works for casting, etc. is more important.

PJLLB, Sep 1, 2017
  13. Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

Well, I found this as well, but there is one thing that does bother me more. I switch between GPU configs with the Quadro SLI powerhouse I build, NOX just won't start up using a certain config and wants to simply "Restart" or "Recover to Original state".

In a previous post is said Deul SLI rig, I was wrong. I lataer found out a M/Board with x2 PCIe and x2 PCIe extenders are infact Quadro.

Benjamin1994, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Android on Win 10. Who has ideas? - Similar Threads - Android has ideas

2. who had the bright idea to make everyone hate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who had the bright idea to make everyone hate windows?: This is an extremely old discussion and it is apparent that Microsoft does not care about user experience. Otherwise this would not be complained about constantly on your own forums lmao. It is unfortunate for a paid software to make me angry on a daily basis. STEAM OS is...
  3. who had the bright idea to make everyone hate windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who had the bright idea to make everyone hate windows?: This is an extremely old discussion and it is apparent that Microsoft does not care about user experience. Otherwise this would not be complained about constantly on your own forums lmao. It is unfortunate for a paid software to make me angry on a daily basis. STEAM OS is...
  4. Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?: I loathe OneDrive. As a gamer, a ton of my games use the My Documents folder for saves and mods. OneDrive keeps removing everything I need. I keep setting it to not launch when Windows starts, and I keep unlinking my pc, but it just turns back on, even without a pc restart,...
  5. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  6. Win 10 installation by Android.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installation by Android.: Hello. Is it possible to prepare Win 10 USB installatikn stick on an android device? 146091
  7. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...
  8. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...
  9. Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?: So ive heard that Windows 10 can run on some fairly old PC's Let see who here is running the oldest setup with Windows 10 installed I have a laptop, a Dell Insprion 1520, which was bought brand new in May, 2008. It had Windows Xp on it. I then did an upgrade to Windows 7....
  10. Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana: Hi there I really LOATHE these voice activated command sets -- we have enough "noisy intrusions" already with people screaming away at the top of their voices on mobile phones in public areas or even in open plan offices - people just forget any sort of decent...