Windows 10: Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

Discus and support Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Board, Over a year ago I dumped my Apple only addiction that started in 1986. I'd give Android a straight grade A and Windows 10 an B+/A-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Pool Man, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

Greetings Board,

Over a year ago I dumped my Apple only addiction that started in 1986. I'd give Android a straight grade A and Windows 10 an B+/A- depending upon the month.

Well the one thing that sucked was losing my ability to send and reply to texts at my desktop. Oh, yeah, yes... various workarounds... the best being Facebook... but I so wanted that feature back.

It is. How to set up Android Messages for web | Android Central

And it rules.*Biggrin

:)

The Pool Man, Jun 27, 2018
  2. 1freedude Win User

Google Android users clubhouse

Thanks!

I almost didn't revive this thread. Seems like TPU likes 'em some Android.

1freedude, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Google Android users clubhouse

the question would be : "anyone believe in that BS?", even if i did give credit to that kind of news, if i get a unknown sender text message it goes directly into trash bin or lockdown number...

most of android user or apple user are not techies or geeks ... knowing that, i just think that kind of news is made up just to sway/make them stay with one side or another, by making them believe they are in danger/safe with their current smartphone *Laugh :laugh: ...

GreiverBlade, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

1. Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of) - Similar Threads - Android users You've

2. Windows subsystem for Android for multiple users on one PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows subsystem for Android for multiple users on one PC: I installed the Windows subsystem for Android, and the Amazon App Store on a Windows 11 PC that has two different administrator accounts on it. It only installed it for the account that was logged on at the time of the install. How can I enable it for the other administrator...
  3. Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages

Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages: I never thought I'd say this, but I think my next personal laptop is going to be a PC running Windows 10. Running Windows 10 Pro on my business laptop, it's more stable than my MacBook Pro and has more features. The only thing I would be missing would be FaceTime and...
  4. 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    85gb Update, you've got to be kidding: So, went to run my updates but was wondering why the below wouldn't download: January 14, 2020—KB4528760 OS Builds 18362.592 and 18363.592 After checking updates through my security app it tell me this update is 84.3GB in size? Not every user of the internet has...
  5. How to Install Android Messages on your PC

in Browsers and Email
    How to Install Android Messages on your PC: You'll need to run the latest version of the Google Chrome browser... Open Chrome and navigate to Messages for web open the Chrome Menu, click on Install Android Messages... (not the Create shortcut... like we used to) [img] click 'Install' on the dialog window... Go...
  6. Messaging for Windows and Android

Messaging for Windows and Android: Does anyone here think that Microsoft might produce a messaging service? I was thinking that they should make APIs available to app developers for a messaging service. The service would allow Android users to text using using SMS, MMS, or RCS. But it should also mirror...
  7. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  8. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  9. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...
  10. Got this message

in Windows 10 Support
    Got this message: When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402