Windows 10: Android RDP to PC.

Discus and support Android RDP to PC. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today, I tried to use the Android Remote Desktop client from my android phone, as latest splashtop app has issues with scrolling in start menu. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cereberus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Android RDP to PC.

Today, I tried to use the Android Remote Desktop client from my android phone, as latest splashtop app has issues with scrolling in start menu.

I do not like Teamviewer from an android host as it's interface is clunky compared with splashtop.

I have not used the MS Remote Desktop client for a,long time, and I was surprised how easy it was to set up for use over a lan.

It is easy to flip flop between mouse trackpad mode and touch screen scrolling mode. Also it was very responsive.

If you have not tried it, I recommend you give it a whirl.

I think I will use this a lot now.

:)

cereberus, Oct 20, 2017
  2. BhullIT Win User

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session - Sound stops when disconnect

Thanks for the suggestion to use Chrome Remote Desktop.

Note that I have the same problem when using MS RDP (beta) Android app, as well as RD Client v 8.1.27 on iOS.

My scenario is similar to others:

1) RDP to Media PC.

2) I get some music playing on Media PC over my optical output (not the Default sound destination) to my Onkyo amp.

3) When I disconnect RDP (either from Win 10 or Android) the audio stops.

4) I get sad

I'll try Chrome's RDP... but I REALLY hope MS addresses this problem.

BhullIT, Oct 20, 2017
  3. After connecting via RDP my PC asks for my password

My PC automatically locks and asks for my password when I connect via RDP from my Android phone. Is it possible to disable this behavior?

Алексей Рукин, Oct 20, 2017
Thema:

Android RDP to PC.

1. Android RDP to PC. - Similar Threads - Android RDP

2. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP on android app does not work.: So basically when I try to connect to my PC over my local network the screen would turn white for a second before returning me to the connect page. This is basically what happens. Here is a video of it happening...
  3. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP on android app does not work.: So basically when I try to connect to my PC over my local network the screen would turn white for a second before returning me to the connect page. This is basically what happens. Here is a video of it happening...
  4. RDP on android app does not work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  6. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  7. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. New Android Remote Desktop app error 0x104 but old RDP 8 app works

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Android Remote Desktop app error 0x104 but old RDP 8 app works: Hi there, When using the new Android Microsoft Remote Desktop app v10, it comes up with error 0x104. see in screenshot below Using the old RDP 8 app, it works perfectly! I have made sure both settings are exactly the same and even transferred all the settings over!...
  9. RDP Drop Down Menu Issue from Android or IOS on Windows 10 Professional 1803 (17134.191)

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Drop Down Menu Issue from Android or IOS on Windows 10 Professional 1803 (17134.191): Hi all, I have an issue with Remote Desktop from either Android or IOS. I currently use the official Microsoft Remote Desktop client on both an ipad and a Samsung tablet. The issue is- one of the applications I use, when you click on the Menu Bar the options do not show...
  10. Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't use RDP Microsoft Android app. Any way to check and see if RDP i: Microsoft's RDP app for android is not working with Win 10. Any way to see if RDP is enabled? 4609