Windows 10: Animations and Typing Lag Problem

Discus and support Animations and Typing Lag Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John Elmer, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be sluggish. I include also the start menu delay in opening up. I hope that you guys can help me with this. Thank You very much for the future answers. *Smile

:)

John Elmer, Apr 13, 2016

2. Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

The lag problem is not with the game, and I can see exactly when the lag will occur. Certain animated ads lag. Why you at Microsoft are not monitoring the ad content to see if problems like this occur astonishes me. Or course, you will be happy to take
    my money so I won't have to deal with these ads. I almost sense an air of collusion between Microsoft and ads that lag.

DanielKalendek, Apr 13, 2016
  3. lumia 730 UI lags while playing music through xbox music app

Actually the app works just fine. My complaint is that, my Lumia 730 lags when I play music in the back ground. The home screen animation lags especially. It happens only when I play music from the native app and not from the mix radio. The music app doesn't
    lag but the home screen animation lags when I play music in the background. I have a class 10 sandisk micro sd card

my previous phone was Lumia 820.

sirish_1994, Apr 13, 2016
  4. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

Sorry to say it, but your CPU is very slow and 2GB RAM does not help either. *Sad
    Try to install CleanMem, it might help a little. Overall optimization is recommended.

TairikuOkami, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

Animations and Typing Lag Problem

1. Animations and Typing Lag Problem - Similar Threads - Animations Typing Lag

2. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why btw cpu usage is 1>12 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  3. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why btw cpu usage is 1>12 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  4. Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.: As title, I have a computer with win11 and works well. But when I plugin multiple monitors2↑ on 1 GPU, some animationsLike max/minimizing window will be very lag.I experience some setup:A, 3090 with 2 Mon4K + 2K works wellB, 3090 with 3 Mon4K*2 + 2K very lagD, 3090 with 3...
  5. Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 animation lag with multiple monitor.: As title, I have a computer with win11 and works well. But when I plugin multiple monitors2↑ on 1 GPU, some animationsLike max/minimizing window will be very lag.I experience some setup:A, 3090 with 2 Mon4K + 2K works wellB, 3090 with 3 Mon4K*2 + 2K very lagD, 3090 with 3...
  6. Windows animation lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows animation lagging: This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need to enable a windows feature " virtual machine platform " but after enabling the virtual machine platform and rebooted my...
  7. Animation Lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animation Lag on Windows 10: Has anybody else experienced the animation lag on Windows 10 when switching virtual desktops or managing lots of windows on the screen? I'm on the latest Fast Insider build on my Surface Book 2, and it's been painful to witness how much lag there is when switching screens,...
  8. Excel 2019 Typing Lag

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2019 Typing Lag: Hi, Anybody experiencing some typing lag in Excel 2019 ? I'm on Excel 2019 (16.0.10366.20016) 64 bit. I've disabled all the add ins, no custom menus. Even starting in safe mode it is still lagging. And only Excel is lagging, others like Word, Powerpoint even Access doesn't...
  9. Window animations problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Window animations problems: I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations. With animations turned on, everything is buttery smooth. But when I turn them off in System Properties Performance, all windows effected by dark mode loads in light mode...
  10. Lag when typing or writing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when typing or writing: Hi, I have a Windows 10 desktop that experiences lag when typing for example a web address in a browser or when writing in Microsoft Office Word 2016. What happens is that I can write a word and finish it on the keyboard. But looking at the monitor the word do not...