Windows 10: Aniversary Update

Discus and support Aniversary Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I run a Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit from Belgium. Reguarly I check for updates: the last system one was on 10 Aug 2016: "Cumulative Update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aliskander, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Aniversary Update

I run a Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit from Belgium.
    Reguarly I check for updates: the last system one was on 10 Aug 2016: "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3176493)".
    I expected the Aniversary Update (02 Aug 2016).
    Winver says I still have Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.545) NOT Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.0).
    Should I worry?

:)

aliskander, Aug 10, 2016

2. After anniversary update, steam vr hangs

Hi.

Does anyone has solved a problem with Steam VR hanging after aniversary update using GTX 1080?

Aniversary update problems with GTX 1080 and SteamVR- Original Title

RaivisVansovičs, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Get windows 10 iso before aniversary update

I am looking for a Windows 10 iso version before aniversary update, After getting the aniversary update my computer freezes regularly and i have to force shutdown it. i did every thing , including updated drivers and reset my pc but no success , it still
    freezes.

So i believe the only solution is to go back to version before aniversary update, i did a system cleanup which removed the option of going back to previouse version .

The iso that i download using media creation tool are the aniversary update, where can i get the older iso of windows 10

FawadMirzad, Aug 10, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

Aniversary Update

10 Anniv is a huge update to download in the background and run silently, especially with 100's of millions of devices to update. It's quicker to just download the iso to your desktop, r-click then select Mount and run the setup exe from the virtual drive folder. Upgrade will take just over an hour and you can elected to keep your files and apps or just start clean and re-install your programs and data.

Download the iso here, being careful to select the correct version, language and bit rate and let it do it's work from there, as if you had a Windows dvd. I have upgraded six computers this way in the last week incl 3 by remote Teamviewer, so if you have a working Windows 10 now, it's easy -

Windows 10 ISO

mrgeek, Aug 10, 2016
  5. thanks.
    I might just do that.

aliskander, Aug 10, 2016
  6. Ethelwulf Win User
    Here is your Fix this happened to me to all you have to do is download one of them

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3176493

keep trying until one of them is installed restart pc go to updates it will update several times what ever is missing and askes you to reboot

reboot go back do an update until u see it says you are up to day then go confirm

I Live in Germany so i am your neighbor and same-thing happened to me

when all done go to system then About and look at the Build number it should read like this

Aniversary Update [​IMG]

I also have home 64x
    good luck

Ethelwulf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Aniversary Update

1. Aniversary Update - Similar Threads - Aniversary Update

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. Re-activation of Windows 10 aniversary update when changig dead cpu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activation of Windows 10 aniversary update when changig dead cpu: Hi guys, I'm in need of some advise on windows 10 and new component. Backstory: Recently I have checked that CPU is fried and I do not have a habit for backup. I was running on Windows 10 which was a free upgrade from my Original Window 7. I'm looking to get a new...
  5. Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  6. Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  7. another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation"

another aniversary update failue but with a different "presentation": At least I think it's different...my eyes are bleeding from looking for answers and I may well have missed it. In my case, the update runs, system restarts, installs update, shuts down with message installing updates, restarts with installing updates message, looks like it...
  8. WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?

WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?: I'm running right now WIN10 version 10586 (activated of course) on my laptop. I want to manually update to the aniversary update (14393), and I've thought it's the right timing to also do a full format & reinstall WIN10 on the way. Just to make sure: If I will create...
  9. Missing Aniversary Update

Missing Aniversary Update: Howdy. I work for a small IT firm and we have been auditing our clients. In this audit we have found a large percentage that have never received the anniversary update. One client in particular with over 50 PCs (Win 10 pro) has about 60% still on build 10586. I have spot...
  10. can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't delete items in microsoft calander after aniversary update: i had just started playing with win 10 calander before the anniversary update installed. Now i can't get rid of the junk i put on there--3 which were done daily for a year any help[ is appreciated thanks 66310