Windows 10: Anniversary blocks password and launching with BSOD

Discus and support Anniversary blocks password and launching with BSOD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few hours after I successfully updated my small SSD machine repeated BlueSOD started. Booting always fails, I have to use power button. I get as far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by clayto, Aug 21, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Anniversary blocks password and launching with BSOD

A few hours after I successfully updated my small SSD machine repeated BlueSOD started. Booting always fails, I have to use power button. I get as far as StartOptions but cannot enter Safe Mode etc. because my password is not accepted. MY PASSWORD works OK elsewhere on MS sites, using this Android Tablet!

:)

clayto, Aug 21, 2016

2. Locked out of laptop

I am locked out of my laptop (windows 10 Anniversary edition). It asks for Current Password and blocks the F2 and F12 functions. What is going on?

Baffled Babs, Aug 21, 2016
  3. BSOD system restore loop

I am currently stuck in a very tricky bsod loop. I started today with a blue screen and to try and fix it I started running driver verifier. I restarted my system and i got a bsod saying driver verifier violation detected. So I disabled the verifier and
    restarted but i keep getting the same bsod. I tried launching in safe mode but i dont know what my admin password is and that is weird because i have limited passwords and none worked, just weird. Tired launching with networking and it wouldnt connect to the
    internet through my ethernet. Anyway, i got fed up with it all and decided to rollback my pc to earlier this month. When i did that it asked for the password stating my microsoft account as the username and none of my passwords worked there either. So i tried
    to restart to get to the bsod troubleshooting page but it always brings me immidetly to the system recover password screen after it crashes with driver verifier violation detected. No idea what to do now. Please help.

Phantom Viper10, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Anniversary blocks password and launching with BSOD

1. Anniversary blocks password and launching with BSOD - Similar Threads - Anniversary blocks password

2. Fortnite BSOD on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite BSOD on launch: Whenever I try to launch Fortnite I am met with a BSOD, I've searched the internet for fixes but to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bsod-on-launch/854e5511-3c35-420b-91ff-8e545d3f57c6
  3. Blocked password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blocked password: I cannot login on another laptop. Cannot reset password. It has windows 10. Outlook account working on other laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-password/6e067edb-e37f-44a9-a72b-ecde8189fc8f
  4. Blocked password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked password: Is Microsoft blocked my password to sign into Amazon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-password/35d07de7-feb7-45ab-b347-6cb8211df890
  5. PASSWORD RESET WIZARD WILL NOT LAUNCH

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PASSWORD RESET WIZARD WILL NOT LAUNCH: I don't care if this is a repeat question. Most of ya'll can't answer a question without first reading the issue. Can't log into my my desktop but computer says my password is incorrect however my PASSWORD IS CORRECT PASSWORD IS CORRECT (I did that twice because most ya'll...
  6. How to block WSUS from deploying Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to block WSUS from deploying Anniversary update: My organization uses WSUS to push out updates. I want to block the Anniversary Update from being deployed by WSUS. I have Googled looking for a KB number for this update, but not found one yet. I have found updates on WSUS FOR version 1607, but not the update TO 1607 itself....
  7. BSODs after the anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs after the anniversary update: I don't know where to begin with this one. I was on windows 7 in the past and my PC (custom built) constantly suffered from BSOD and random crashes (like browsers crashing randomly). I did my best to try and find out what is causing these issues and ended up narrowing it...
  8. BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade

BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade: Hi, I'm having issues with my windows machine crashing and rebooting (mostly after being put to sleep). Any help will be very appreciated! 59652
  9. BSOD windows 10 anniversary update

BSOD windows 10 anniversary update: Hello, Im got BSOD when turn off autocad( autodesk product) Need help Thanks you! Attachment 94404 58999
  10. This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update: This Is the New Windows 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update Redmond revamping the Start menu with new Features [img] [img] The upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update is going to bring several important changes for users of Microsoft’s new...