Windows 10: Anniversary Update Account picture

Discus and support Anniversary Update Account picture in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Anniversary Update I have account picture in lock screen when I need a password to login.If I use no password needed to login I have no picture. Is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by fred0843, Aug 3, 2016.

1. fred0843 Win User

Anniversary Update Account picture

Anniversary Update

I have account picture in lock screen when I need a password to login.If I use no password needed to login I have no picture. Is there a fix for this or is it a bug?

:)

fred0843, Aug 3, 2016

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

After upgrading to Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade, my account picture no longer appears at the logon screen. It displays the 'default' circle/semicircle where the account picture should be. I have checked my account and the picture is related to the account.

How to correct this to have my account picture appear at the logon screen?

Thank you.

orionstargate, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Contacts on Lumia 950 disappeared after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

After Windows 10 anniversary update the phone contacts were disappeared, and the phone was not syncing contacts from outlook account, i did a small job go to the Google account and import contacts from Outlook account and phone sync the contacts but Pictures
    are still disappeared.

Tanvir0300, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Anniversary Update Account picture

1. Anniversary Update Account picture - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Account

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary update Account Unknown and defaultuser0

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Anniversary update Account Unknown and defaultuser0: Whether you update from Windows 10 or clean install the Anniversary Edition there is a "defaultuser0" account in Users. I presume everyone is seeing this. Also when in the Registry, setting permissions (to fix the DCOM errors) there are Account Unknown SID's? I have deleted...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown: The personal picture in the circle or a local picture selected for the lock screen does not show up after the anniversary update. This only happens if the no-password option has been set. If you log out then the selected pictures are shown when you log in. Is this a bug or...
  5. Anniversary update and User Account Control (UAC) window

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update and User Account Control (UAC) window: Hello. I have update my windows 10 with anniversary update. But when a sofware needs to be runned as administator and UAC window appears, it is at second level and so it is hidden. I have to press "alt tab" to view it at firt level. Is there a way to fix? Thanks 59772
  6. Why no anniversary update?

Why no anniversary update?: My desktop computers are running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 OS Build 10586.545 I don't appear to get the anniversay update. Is there a reason for this? (I have a year old laptop with Windows 10 Home and that did get the anniversary update.) 74147
  7. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  8. anniversary update, accept or not

anniversary update, accept or not: I know it will eventually be installed no matter what I do but it appears it is loaded with errors from what I read on this site and others. Can it be delayed at all. Upgraded from 7 to 10 last December. 59811
  9. Anniversary Update Deleted My Pictures Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update Deleted My Pictures Files: Yesterday I did the new 1607 [14393.10] update and today noticed my Pictures folder is empty. Other things like My Documents and that sort of thing are as they were and untouched. I used Disk Cleanup right after the update and fear those pictures may have been part of the...
  10. After Anniversary Update, No Windows Hello in Account Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    After Anniversary Update, No Windows Hello in Account Setup: I did the anniversary update last week, went to settings>Sign-in options and no "Windows Hello". I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 build 10586.545 What's up with this? 62124