Windows 10: Anniversary update bug with window apps

Discus and support Anniversary update bug with window apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the update my windows apps(edge, weather app etc) have this issue in which tabs and menus just keep flashing and are un-clickable as if a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by giantmidget, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Anniversary update bug with window apps

Ever since the update my windows apps(edge, weather app etc) have this issue in which tabs and menus just keep flashing and are un-clickable as if a key on my keyboard is being held down. I unplugged my keyboard but there was no change. Rebooting my computer fixes the issue temporarily.

Edit: figured it out, apparently my DS4 controller was causing the issue, wasnt even aware you could control these apps with a gaming controller lol.

:)

giantmidget, Aug 11, 2016

2. Error code: 0x80073d05 while reinstalling Instagram on windows phone 10 anniversary update

I'm using lumia 640xl with windows 10 anniversary update (this is full update & not insider update).

Initially the app was not responding and hanging repeatedly so, I uninstalled it and now it is not installing again.

While searching through File Explorer some files are still showing of the app. Unable to delete those file and not even the folder is getting renamed.

Please give me a solution or I think this is a bug in windows 10 anniversary update, fix this soon.

PrafullRanjan, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Error code: 0x80073d05 while reinstalling Instagram on windows phone 10 anniversary update

This happened with two apps - Instagram & Saavn.

I have restarted my phone several times but still the error is same.

I think, this happens with all apps & this is a bug in Windows 10 anniversary update. Fix this soon.

PrafullRanjan, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Anniversary update bug with window apps

1. Anniversary update bug with window apps - Similar Threads - Anniversary update bug

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Auto login, windows 10 tablet, anniversary update freeze bug.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto login, windows 10 tablet, anniversary update freeze bug.: So I have a windows 10 tablet, think it's eufi(?) Bios. I unfortunately set it to Auto login through netplwiz. Did the anniversary update and getting the freezing problem as soon as I press anything. I seem to be able to change the wifi, not sure what else I gave up a while...
  4. Anniversary update - apps disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anniversary update - apps disabled: My update to Anniversary Edition went fine, except I think I Have 2 apps that it disabled. The Action Center noted it, I clicked and it went to the maintenance page and I didn't see the names of the apps anywhere. Is there a way I can see which apps were disabled so I can...
  5. Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update: Since the Anniversary update (10.14393.51), which I did yesterday, to a Windows 10 Home laptop , I have several problems with Windows apps. Looking at the Event viewer I found several 5973 ERRORS for the following apps: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Event:5973...
  6. Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the following bugs that I have noticed with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: 1.) Freezing Up: Taskbar, Programs, Apps freeze up. 2.) Start Menu: Opens fast that it stutters upon opening. 3.) Microsoft Edge: As I was typing this, it froze up. I had to minimize...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash Summary: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49421
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update April 2016 Bug Bash progress: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 48744
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Junk 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Thank you again for joining for the second ever Bug Bash for Windows Insiders. As you know, we had kicked off Windows 10 Anniversary Update June 2016 Bug Bash earlier this week with build 14366 for PC and 14364 for Mobile. You can find more details on...
  10. Anniversary update bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update bug: Howdy, Installed a clean anniversary update and all drivers/software installed as usual. Also installed xbox one wireless controller driver. Driver installed ok, but when I turn on my xbox one controller it turns off right after it's connected! I was just using it with...