Windows 10: Anniversary update gives haphazard login

Discus and support Anniversary update gives haphazard login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Just received the update from 1511 to 1607 and during the login proceedure,the password is sometimes accepted,sometimes rejected,with no logical... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by joeandmarg0, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Anniversary update gives haphazard login

Just received the update from 1511 to 1607 and during the login proceedure,the password is sometimes accepted,sometimes rejected,with no logical reason.The only fix so far is to restart.Has anyone else found this to happen and if so,is there a solution?

:)

joeandmarg0, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Windows 10 Version 1709-Blank Lock Screen

Ciao,

looks there are a couple of possible fixes to this issue here:

https://errorfixer.co/fix-black-login-screen-in...

Can you please give a try and let me know?

Thanks

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Unable to read bangla fonts on FB

To my PC there is a problem with Bangla font. I am not able to read bangla font and fonts are haphazard that seems to me. Though I am able to read E-Paper but I am not able to read the report on FB pages those are haphazard.

MD Nazmul Alam, Oct 1, 2016
  4. Anniversary update gives haphazard login

Now every first login requires a restart before the password is accepted.

joeandmarg0, Oct 2, 2016
  5. Finally reconnected my brain and realized the AU had reset to Factory Defaults,which meant FAST SHUTDOWN was enabled.Went to Power Options and disabled all checked boxes again.Now back to my definition of normal operations.

joeandmarg0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anniversary update gives haphazard login

1. Anniversary update gives haphazard login - Similar Threads - Anniversary update haphazard

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Anniversary Update - default browser opens on login

in Browsers and Email
    Anniversary Update - default browser opens on login: We recently updated two machines to the Anniversary Update (via the Media Creation Tool method). Since the update, when you log in, the default browser is automatically opened at MSN.com. Neither browser has msn.com as their default page, and if you launch the browser from...
  4. Did Windows Give UP on the Win 10 Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did Windows Give UP on the Win 10 Anniversary Update?: Some days ago Windows Update tried to do the Anniversary Update on my Win 10 Pro 64bit system. The update failed with an error message that said "We couldn't update the system reserved partition". I manually retried the update a couple times with the same error message. The...
  5. Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update: Of course after I set everything to not need password login my PC and MS reset everything back to login with password or PIN. Sure these are all saved, on drives etc. only accessible from the PC environment. There is a lot of bad information on how to successfully recover...
  6. Anniversary update has a login flaw.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anniversary update has a login flaw.: I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Just did the anniversary update for Win 10, and have one problem, so far. I use to be able to either start the windows, or wake it up and go right to the program. Now I can start it when off, but when waking it up I had some kind...
  7. W10 Anniversary update - can't get ethernet at 1Gbps gives 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 Anniversary update - can't get ethernet at 1Gbps gives 100Mbps: Hi there My Lan connection seems to report 100Mbps (Ethernet) instead of 1Gbps. This is after upgrade to new W10 anniversary edition. [img] My Laptop wifi can do better at 400 Mbps !!!! Cheers Jimbo 58448
  8. Login Screen Error after Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Screen Error after Anniversary Update: SO everything was running fine before I installed the anniversary update. After the update, the login screen (the screen in which I put my password) takes literally hours to load up. Instead, I just see spinning circles. [img] So, what I do is force shut down my PC...
  9. Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Media Creation tool keeps giving me anniversary update.: I want to create a bootable USB drive to recover windows, but the media creation tool keeps giving me the anniversary update, any know how to get the 1511 update instead of the 1607? 62227
  10. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115